For the ladies.. really good high-waist support pantyhose

INgirl
on 4/12/12 11:36 pm
Found these since I have a few nice dresses that I can finally start wearing, but also have a LOT of loose skin from under my breasts downwards.. These suckers come up right to the bottom of my bra band, and hold EVERYTHING in. Best yet- they didn't roll down on me at all! I went by the fit on the back of the box and grabbed a medium. Took a little careful pulling and scootching/contorting to get into them.. but they gave such a smooth look I was fantasizing about wearing them under street clothes.. I mean, my legs, butt, everything looked great.. I can actually say my legs really looked freaking fantastic.. then I had to take them off later *sad face* Haha! Reality sucks sometimes, eh?

I will be stocking up on these, and am seriously considering wearing them under my jeans just to feel "firmer".. plus I swear they give my butt a lift. I plan on trying some of the other styles in their line too. These rock! Just wanted to share something I thought was a good find from the drugstore!

Vivian Prouty
on 4/12/12 11:57 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 WOW Thank you for sharing this.   I may have to give these a try.   I have not worn panty hose in years due to the rolling down issues.    I imagine since these are shaping panty hose they hold everything in because it is like wearing shapewear.     Congrats on your find and thanks againi for sharing this with us.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

INgirl
on 4/13/12 12:01 am
They definitely are.. to the point that if I get a run in the toe- I'm cutting the hose part off and will try wearing them just as shaper bottoms!
katier825
on 4/13/12 7:31 am
On April 13, 2012 at 7:01 AM Pacific Time, INgirl wrote:
They definitely are.. to the point that if I get a run in the toe- I'm cutting the hose part off and will try wearing them just as shaper bottoms!
they sell them without the hose!

http://www.onehanesplace.com/outlet/hosiery/leggs-hosiery/profiles/leggs-profiles-firm-control-waist-smoother-mid-thigh

Christa :]
on 4/13/12 12:19 am - MI
VSG on 03/13/12
High waisted Spanx are my go to's. I LOVE Spanx!

VeeBee
on 4/13/12 12:42 am - OH
VSG on 01/23/12
Love what the front of the package says...Be a mover, not a shaker.  LOL   Thanks - I will look for these. Bet they are a lot cheaper than Spandex brand.
INgirl
on 4/13/12 1:02 am
They were about $8 iirc. I've never had good luck with most of the shape-wear like Spanx, they roll down, or the legs roll up or cause a "dent" ugh.. these provide just enough support to hold in the skin while still not feeling totally constricted and bound-up.

I've tried a lot of shape-wear, my current fav is Slimpressions, though I have yet to buy any bottoms.. next sale I prob will.. They have tops that hold in the bat-wings! I got the Have's" but I only got them as they were on sale at another place- blowing them out.. I would love to get some "Have Nots".. I also have the tank top one- very nice.. they all come down over the hips- so no muffin-top! Since I'm cold all the time- I don't mind an additional layer, especially one that holds in the rolly-floppy stuff!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 126 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 359 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 406 views