I have a date. Band to VSG Revision is June 4th!!!

bethmalone
on 4/13/12 1:23 am
 So now all of this suddenly feels real.  I'm a band to vsg revision. Was banded in 08, I had very little loss with band 40lbs and gained it all back. I'm going to Mexico b/c of a wls exclusion in my insurance.  Booked my flight this morning.  I'm elated right now, but know that my nerves will start in as my time comes closer.  I've never been out of the country and am a bit nervous about that but I know I am in good hands.  I've had surgeries before so I'm not scared about the pain or soreness.  Now its just the waiting game and stalking the OH boards and reading about everyone elses experiences.  I've learned a lot already but will def start printing off things that I feel I will need for future use.    
mmplumme
on 4/13/12 1:06 pm - TX
VSG on 06/11/12
Yeah!!!! Congrats!!!! I had my band in 2007, not much success eithet. I just got approved and am planning my surgery for June 11th or 12th. Unfortunatly, my doctor only schedules out 30 days in advance so I have to wait until May 1st to officially get a date. We will June sleevers!!!!! Good Luck!!!

Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 46 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 46 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 202 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 286 views