Vitamin Source Help

4seasons
on 5/3/12 5:12 am
VSG on 08/13/12
I am FINALLY on the down hill side of everything you have to get done before you get the surgery. Whew! What a long haul. Today I have my pre-op seminar at the hospital. Yay!!!! Anyway, I have the protein powders but haven't done anything about the vitamins. Does anyone have any advice on brands, where to get/order, which ones you think work best (goes down). etc.. all the vitamins that I will need? I am such a planner. Have to have all my ducks in a row before surgery.
Marabell
on 5/3/12 5:27 am
VSG on 06/07/12
On May 3, 2012 at 12:12 PM Pacific Time, Ginny K. wrote:
I am FINALLY on the down hill side of everything you have to get done before you get the surgery. Whew! What a long haul. Today I have my pre-op seminar at the hospital. Yay!!!! Anyway, I have the protein powders but haven't done anything about the vitamins. Does anyone have any advice on brands, where to get/order, which ones you think work best (goes down). etc.. all the vitamins that I will need? I am such a planner. Have to have all my ducks in a row before surgery.
"I am such a planner. Have to have all my ducks in a row before surgery".

me too! I don't have surgery until June 7 and I have been "gathering" since like March...LOL

I got liquid vitamins and calcium (has to be calcium citrate) to get me through those early weeks until some of the swelling goes down. I got mine at fruitful yield..but you can go to any health food place and just ask and read, read, read the labels. You want to make sure that they coincide with what your doctor has specified.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 132 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 390 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 422 views