Just call me already!!!!!!

4seasons
on 5/11/12 12:31 am
VSG on 08/13/12
I'm going to scream! The only thing holding me back from getting a date set is the Pulmanologist reading my "overnight thing on my finger while I sleep" test.  It has been two weeks today. I called earlier this week and the nurse said that it was on the doctor's desk for her to go over.

Why is it taking so long? Because of my job, if I don't have the surgery by the first or second week of June, I'll have to wait until the end of September. UGHHH!!!!

Should I call again today and explain this to them?
Snowberry
on 5/11/12 12:36 am
VSG on 04/10/12
 It can't hurt to explain your situation.  I told my surgeon's nurse that I had to have my surgery done by May 1st (or wait until late summer) because my boss was going to be out of the office and they worked with me to get me scheduled for April 10.

Phatchick
on 5/11/12 1:04 am - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12
The Pulmonologist stalled my surgery date by 3 weeks. My girlfriend's husband's pulmonologist also stalled his surgery for 4 weeks. I'd call the doctor's nurse and explain the situation. I did and that is how I finally had his office complete the paperwork. It is so stressful and I know what you are feeling. Good Luck, Sharon

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 89 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 306 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 352 views