anyone have this happen?

cajunlady1958
on 5/11/12 3:01 am - Broussard, LA
Revision on 12/30/15
I had surgery about 2 weeks ago. Yesterday I woke up and both my legs are sore at the top of my thighs by my hips. I haven't done anything out of the ordinary other than driving to the doctor on monday ( 2 1/2 hours). Everything is going well except for the pain in my legs.

You survived what you thought would kill you. Now straighten your crown and go forward like the Queen you are!

Sara R.
on 5/11/12 3:16 am
you should call your doctor and let them decide if anything should be done. were you active before and after the long car ride?
melly37
on 5/11/12 3:19 am - Rio Rancho, NM
VSG on 04/03/12
Definitely want to make sure it's not clot related.  Call your doc!

LapBand Surgery 01/10/08, Revison to Sleeve 04/03/12

chitownhoyos
on 5/11/12 3:21 am - IL
It may have been the drive. i know when i had to drive about 45 mins away I was sore the next day. You really dont realize how much work driving is on your body when you are recovery. Hope you feel better soon. But if it doesnt get better call the doctor.

cajunlady1958
on 5/11/12 3:22 am - Broussard, LA
Revision on 12/30/15
No I usually use a wheelchair so I can get around. I could hardly get out of the truck when I got home so stiff and sore.

You survived what you thought would kill you. Now straighten your crown and go forward like the Queen you are!

louisamay
on 5/11/12 3:42 am
VSG on 04/27/12
You need to check with your doc. Also it seems strange that driving Monday wouldn't bother you until Thursday.

[I'm not gaining weight. I keep lowering my goal!] [I LOVE MY SLEEVE!]

Cortnee Z.
on 5/11/12 5:01 am - Murrieta, CA
VSG on 04/04/12
I agree that checking with your Dr. is a great idea - but it could also be from surgery. I found I was sore in all kinds of strange places. It seemed different every day. That's when I would take a little pain med and relax. You could just be overcompensating for your tummy and incisions. 

But DEF talk to your Dr. to rule anything out!!
Cortnee 

"Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn" Harriet Beecher Stowe

Blog: 
http://mysleeveandme.blogspot.com     MFP: CortneeZ
Soon_to_be_skinny_S
tacie

on 5/11/12 5:29 am - MA
VSG on 04/17/12
I actually did have something like this. At the time I just thought maybe I slept hard and didn't move around during the night. That's funny I didn't remember it til you brought it up. It lasted a couple mornings and disappeared when I got moving. I thought it was just stiffness. Long gone now.

cajunlady1958
on 5/11/12 6:13 am - Broussard, LA
Revision on 12/30/15
Thank you I thought I was going crazy.

nicoleista
on 5/11/12 1:12 pm - MI
VSG on 03/05/12
You need to call your doctor just to be on the safe side. I wouldn't put it off especially if it came on suddenly and soon after surgery. I hope you have already called. If you did, what did he/she say? I would be curious to hear what his response was.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 129 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 381 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 416 views