No weight lost in a week

golfeboy
on 5/15/12 10:45 pm
VSG on 04/23/12
 Weight loss is slowing.  Following diet and exercising almost daily .  Did anyone else experience this?

pinkjellybean
on 5/15/12 10:48 pm - Canada
VSG on 01/25/12
This is normal and bound to happen.  I just recently went through almost 2 weeks of no weight loss and then today dropped 1.5 pounds from yesterday's weight.  Our bodies have their own ways of dealing with these kind of things.  Don't fret!  I have had this happen to me 3 times in just over 3 months and still have managed to lose over 91 pounds so far!

Keep the faith!  Do what you're supposed to do and the weight will come off!  It has no choice!

SURGERY at Toronto Western Hospital - VSG JANUARY 25th, 2012!!

5'9 - HW - 390 SW - 368.8  GW - 150

econtiff
on 5/15/12 11:12 pm - FL
VSG on 04/24/12
 Yep. Sleeved on the 24th of April. Hit stall. Sucky.

Keep up the good work! It should catch up according to what I was told.
julesGA
on 5/15/12 11:54 pm - Brunswick, GA
 Stalls happen, you just have to press on and they will break.   Don't be discouraged, it happens to everyone. 

Evymetalmommy
on 5/16/12 12:20 am - LA
VSG on 04/19/12
I def experienced the stall in weight loss at about 3 weeks.  It last about a week for me.  It broke yesterday.  I did however notice over that week I lost inches.  Clothes are fitting better.  Our bodies are crazy things.  Just keep doing what you are doing and the scale will drop.
incredibleshrinkingevy.blogspot.com/ My Blog!!

ametzger
on 5/16/12 12:31 am - MI
VSG on 04/23/12
 I was also sleeved on April 23rd and am stalled.  I have been at a stall for almost 2 weeks.  After worrying SO much, my husband finally did me a favor and hid the scale on me. He told me I get to weigh in tommorow morning :)  It has been so much easier, both mentally and emotionally, to not have to worry about the number on the scale for the past few days.  I plan to go back to weighing myself weekly on Thursdays.  The disappointment of not seeing a drop in the scale was definatley playing mind games with me.  I know I have lost inches though because my jeans and shirts are WAY big now :)  Just stay positive - the stall will eventually break :)

hwag5149
on 5/16/12 12:40 am

You're 3 weeks out...

HW 380.8+  SW- 371.4  CW- 234.4  GW- 200 

Cortnee Z.
on 5/16/12 1:49 am - Murrieta, CA
VSG on 04/04/12
Oh YES! I just had a MAJOR stall!! I am 6 weeks out and I hit a stall at 3 weeks for 3 weeks!! UGH! I know where you are coming from. I just kept to what I knew. I made sure I was getting my body to move and BM. Sorry! Plus I just started realizing the importance of water! It has made a HUGE difference in my stall and everything else in my body right now!! 

Are you getting enough water?
Cortnee 

"Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn" Harriet Beecher Stowe

Blog: 
http://mysleeveandme.blogspot.com     MFP: CortneeZ
louisamay
on 5/16/12 1:50 am
VSG on 04/27/12
I've lost one pound in the past week.  Classic 3-week stall.

But my clothes are fitting better so I know it's working.

[I'm not gaining weight. I keep lowering my goal!] [I LOVE MY SLEEVE!]

jacreasy
on 5/16/12 2:27 am
VSG on 04/23/12
I'm 3.5 weeks post op and I think I hit a stall as well... We shall see next Tuesday when I see the Doc.

(VSG)  HW, 346 SW, 341 CW 176.2 GW, 165  kiss

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 97 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 321 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 365 views