Wanting something sweet and sugary

LaughingCow
on 5/16/12 4:00 am - VA
VSG on 02/01/12 with
I need to think through it before I act.  I think I genuinely need more food.  I had some bean salad left from yesterday for lunch.  But it wasn't much.  It's only been 2 hours since I ate it.  I'm not usually hungry after lunch until about 4 or 5. 

I bet I have a meatball in the fridge.  I wonder if I eat that if it will kill the craving. 

I think I'll start with water, then move to having some protein. 
Amy
VSG on 2/1/12 with Dr. Halmi
angelrenee
on 5/16/12 4:17 am - MI
Water sounds great!

Could_It_Be
on 5/16/12 4:27 am
 What about some water with Crystal Light or something like that added? Some decaf tea or coffee with a SF syrup? Plain Greek yogurt w/ fruit and some SF syrup?

VSG on 6/22/11
Cortnee Z.
on 5/16/12 4:47 am - Murrieta, CA
VSG on 04/04/12
I do a bite of a protein bar when I have cravings like that. It fills me up FAST and it's good for you! It has chococale (or kinda) and it helps me :****ep an open one in the fridge for my just in case moments :)
Cortnee 

"Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn" Harriet Beecher Stowe

Blog: 
http://mysleeveandme.blogspot.com     MFP: CortneeZ
LaughingCow
on 5/16/12 5:26 am - VA
VSG on 02/01/12 with
Ugh. There are mini cupcakes in the kitchen at work. lol

Fortunately, the water and the meatball have satisfied me. No sugar breakdown for me today.
Amy
VSG on 2/1/12 with Dr. Halmi
BROOKE H.
on 5/16/12 5:35 am - WI
I do like Cortnee - except mines a protein chocolate chip cookie

Surgery Date: January 16, 2012
Highest weight: 367 Surgery weight: 360  Current weight:248
Total lost = 119

econtiff
on 5/16/12 11:35 am - FL
VSG on 04/24/12
 I was honestly considering using my Viactiv calcium chews for that moment. Those things are so sweet to me now and it's chewy just like a caramel. I really like the protein cookie idea, though. I need to check it out!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 92 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 314 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 362 views