Here I go!

ZanneWA
on 5/17/12 5:51 am - Port Townsend, WA
VSG on 03/27/12
I'm leaving today to move back to my hometown.  My husband decided 5 days after my VSG that he didn't want to give up having a fat wife, and asked for a divorce.  Our divorce papers are in the works, and my 32 yo son is flying out to meet me, and we'll drive my car back together (Seattle to Minneapolis).

I've been focusing on the positive changes that are coming my way.  Far better for me to be amongst supportive friends and family who will celebrate my success.   I've lost 49.6 pounds from my heighest weight, and that was with dealing with the stress of a divorce and moving cross-country.  I appreciate the wonderful advice given here, and the example so many have set for being totally successful with their sleeve.  

I'm looking forward to seeing what the future brings!

Rosanne
 HW: 417; SW: 396.5; CW: 328.6.

kimbethin
on 5/17/12 5:55 am - CA
Congratulations!  I hope you and your son enjoy your trip!  It can be so much fun driving cross country!  Best wishes for a happy and healthy new start!
putting one foot in front of the other...        
melz1974
on 5/17/12 6:24 am
VSG on 07/10/12
 Have a safe trip!  Don't let the stress eat you.  Life will be better.  Congrats on the weight loss!!  
favrow812
on 5/17/12 7:30 am - Olathe, KS
VSG on 02/20/12
Keep your chin up! Congrats on the success you have already had with all of your obsticles! What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!!!!

There is only one success--to be able to spend your life in your own way.

Could_It_Be
on 5/17/12 7:35 am
 Great attitude and BEST WISHES on this new life!

VSG on 6/22/11
EliseG
on 5/17/12 8:20 am - MA
I'm sure having a better support system will be a really positive thing. Good luck to you!

Cortnee Z.
on 5/17/12 10:09 am - Murrieta, CA
VSG on 04/04/12
I am so proud of you for thinking about you and not looking back! You go girl! You are going to have SUCH a great time with your trip and your new life!!

Take care :)
Cortnee 

"Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn" Harriet Beecher Stowe

Blog: 
http://mysleeveandme.blogspot.com     MFP: CortneeZ
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 166 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 442 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 463 views