Approval!

mycheeka1
on 6/4/12 1:26 am
 I just got approved in 3 days! I am thrilled! Another hurdle that I have gotten over. I keep thinking that I will be the one that doesn't get approved and now all I have to get over is that I will be the one that the sleeve freakishly doesn't work for. I never ever thought that I would have wls but now that I have my head wrapped around it, I can't wait!
Shagdoll
on 6/4/12 1:53 am
Congrats on your approval!
Don't worry, you aren't the only one who thinks the sleeve won't work for them. I thought the same way but managed to lose over 100 pounds so far so it's totally doable!
Good luck with everything!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

LancesMomma
on 6/4/12 4:28 am - OH
 Congrats! I just got approved today too! It is so exciting isnt it?
mycheeka1
on 6/4/12 5:08 am
 It is exciting but can't wait to be at goal and truly living life to its fullest!
Tara1999
on 6/4/12 5:35 am - Stovall, NC
VSG on 07/10/12

Congrats!!! I just got my insurance approval today too. I am so excited!!! I go back to my dr on Wednesday and they will schedule my surgery date.

TaRa Y rAmSeY    
autumnM.80
on 6/4/12 9:38 am - Johnson City , NY
How long did it take? was it easy? Im so nervous
mycheeka1
on 6/4/12 1:35 pm
 It just took 3 days for approval. All I did was follow the requirement sheets that my surgeons office gave me and started to check things off until I was done. When I started, I thought that it was going to take a lifetime, but it truly did go by pretty quick. The hardest part is just starting. You will be fine.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 158 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 430 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 451 views