Almost there

newme_38
on 6/5/12 2:52 am - Randallstown, MD
VSG on 06/12/12
Ok.  I am scheduled for surgery in 7 days!!!  And along with all my surgery anxieties...... I can't help but to also be excited about wearing some of my  tight and perfect fitting summer dresses  that has been in my closet  for the last few summers.  I should be able to wear them when I go back to work (after being off a few weeks).  I'm already planning what I am going to wear that week,  even though it's next month.
vogue
on 6/5/12 3:25 am
VSG on 08/30/12
I totally understand... Im still 2 months til my surgery and I already have late summer & fall outfits ready.... helps that I have 2 walk in closets full of clothes in various sizes.....
your 6 month surgiversary will leave you smack dab in the middle of winter, my FAVORITE shopping season.... You better get that New Years Eve outfit ready in your head! you are gonna be HOT!
newme_38
on 6/6/12 12:15 am - Randallstown, MD
VSG on 06/12/12

Whew!!!  I am glad it's not just me.  Yes this winter I think I will be at a lost and have to shop.  I totally got rid of the clothes I wore when I lost about 40 pounds about 9 years ago.......  Oh well, this is going to be an interesting journey. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 82 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 298 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 346 views