Very tasty protein meal replacement I found

justeric78
on 6/10/12 1:25 am - Houston, TX
I have been using the red and black label of GNCs lean muscle protein mix but all the recent posts where I have mentioned this spawned me to once again look at their other options. I found the ones referred to that are exactly the same as the red and black but also found one in blue and white called lean protein 25 as well. It takes two scoops instead of one for the 25g protein but it is meant to be mixed with water so it is only 200 calories which is less then the red and black label even with almond milk. The texture is amazing even in water because there is some milk based protein in it so it is not meant for the lactose inollerant even though they do not state that fact on the label. I froth it up to the top of the glass with a stick blender and the taste is amazing. Another benefit over the red and black label is all the flavors it comes in. I got chocolate/peanut butter and cookies N cream. They are both excellant which is odd because I am very picky with my powders.

I finally after 13 months found the one I will stick with. Also for those who like protein coffe the cookies N cream is actually even better then the starbucks coffee protein latte skinny yadda yadda. Cannot say enough good things about this stuff. This is coming from someone who has tried..off the top of my head...Unjury, Jay Robb, Muscle Milk, Pure protein, the Costco premier protein, Necter and a few others I cannot even remember the names of. They had this on sale buy one get one half off as well as the gold card 20% off. Including the 15$ you pay for the gold card two big buckets came out to 62 bucks total. Give it a try, thank me later!

tripmom02
on 6/10/12 1:29 am - NJ
Is the Blue and White the Power Maxx? I have a bunch of it here that I only use on running days (when I need the carbs) but I really like it too! 

Courtney - Lap band to VSG revision

justeric78
on 6/10/12 1:49 am - Houston, TX

No, those have far to many carbs to be able to drink daily let alone multiple times daily. Here are pics of the ones I am talking about as well as the muscle milk I still use from time to time.

justeric78
on 6/10/12 1:52 am - Houston, TX
I guess you cannot see the labels well but that is 17 carbs 8 of which are fiber which is really good for us being irregular. For a total of 9 carbs for two scoops. It is still a bit high but since you can use water it is about the same or lower then the ones I used almond milk or soy milk with. For all that fiber they are a good match for "me".

prevsgcrys
on 6/10/12 2:10 am - OH
I drink the permade version of what you are drinking, been wanting to try the powder to save some money, so now I will. I have been soooo afraid of texture and smell coming from powders. I hate everything else. I have tried a boatload of them also
njhanibal
on 6/10/12 8:18 am - Hightstown, NJ
VSG on 06/13/12
I'm using Body Fortress. The calories are lower, the carbs are lower, the sugar is lower. If there's anything wrong with it, please, someone advise me. I'm having surgery wednesday, 6/13.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 270 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 329 views