Started the day off right....with exercise

NUJoyce
on 6/15/12 1:27 am - Hayward, CA
So I have the day off but am still taking the little one to the babysitters.    I was planning on going to the gym after dropping her off but had a change in plans so the gym was out until later today.  I knew that later today was never going to happen in my mind even if I had it on paper.

So I fired up the Wii and did 30 minutes of Biggest Loser.   Of course, prior to firing it up I cleaned up the house, opened the mail, paid bills, thought about a million different things I could do but then turned it on.  I was just about ready to quit when my little one came and wanted to workout with me so we ended up even doing a cool down session.

So now I have exercised at least once today... maybe more this afternoon.

cece58
on 6/15/12 2:22 am - CA
Good for you. I was lazy today and only did half my workout. Some days it is really difficult to get the motivation to do it, but if I really push myself I feel so much better afterward. I am on my way to a Yoga class in a few minutes so skipping the stairmaster won't be so bad after all. Congratulations on teaching your little one how to start the day off right!!!!
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us"
Lisa

Donna B.
on 6/15/12 2:51 am

Good job making exercise priority early in the day!

i feel really good when i get some exercise early in the day too and get things done around the house that are physical.  This morning I spent three hours working in shrubbery bed and cleaning the front porch, scrubbing down the siding, trim and front door outside, sweeping, and a lot of little things that kept me moving for three hours.  I didn't even eat until now, in the afternoon, as i stayed busy moving around working and getting in water. 

I don't eat until in the afternoon usually anyway because i take supplements that require waiting before eating and it takes me the morning just to get in my liquids. 
I always wonder if this is bad for my metabolism.

55 y.o.    5'4"      HW: 180's      CW: 127      Doctor's GW: 130           My GW:  117        

~ working on reaching goal again after regain            

Shagdoll
on 6/15/12 3:24 am
I would love to start the day with exercise. I might need to try it. You are doing awesome and what a great habit to get into!!!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

moonglo82
on 6/15/12 3:27 am
VSG on 03/29/12
That's great! And I love that the little one joined right in and kept Mommy going what a great way to teach her some healthy habits, spend a little time together, AND start your day on the right foot.

I love being able to exercise earlier in the day... makes me wish summer would never end lol.

Highest weight: 277 Starting Weight: 250  Surgery Weight: 241  Current Weight: 130

Goal Reached in 10.5 months :)

NUJoyce
on 6/15/12 10:38 am - Hayward, CA
By the time I got done with all my errands I had 15 minutes before needing to pick up my daughter from the babysitters.   So glad I decided to work out this morning.   My STBX (soon to be ex-husband) is on his way to pick up the little one and then I am going to nap.   In a couple of hours I will probably go for a walk after it cools down a little bit.