NSV

chiefsgirl3
on 6/15/12 8:21 am - IL
VSG on 06/05/12

Soooo.....was looking in my closet trying to figure out what to wear today because of course I'm still too sore to wear regular jeans/shorts.  My attire has been basically stretchy shorts and tshirts!!  blah!!!  So, I have an old navy mini skirt that I put on because it's loose enough around the waist. Now, I do have to say that part of this isn't what you would expect because it still has to do with my surgery, but not weight loss.  Dr. A. had to remove scar tissue and pull some down from previous c sections.  Well, when he did that, it took out this lump I've had under my boobs ever since having my twins!  YAYAYAYAYAYAAAAYYYYY!!!  So, I'm looking at shirts and see this pretty blue tank top I've not worn since I bought it because when I sat down, of course my fat rolled and it became tight!  I WORE THIS SHIRT TODAY!!!  And I would upload a pic, but I cannot figure out HOW!!!  LOL  Hence, no avatar!  But it just tickled me to death I can sit COMFORTABLY in this shirt!

jenngirl
on 6/15/12 8:43 am
VSG on 06/25/12
Awesome for you!! I know you are happy!
Desari63
on 6/15/12 8:56 am - Hickory Creek, TX
VSG on 02/29/12
Oh yea!!!! Know the feeling of digging deep deep in the closet for things you haven't worn since Clinton was in office...

Congrats and keep digging...you never know what you'll find back there...

Barbara McKeown

chiefsgirl3
on 6/15/12 11:37 am - IL
VSG on 06/05/12
 Thanks!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 89 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 305 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op