Day 6 post-op and back to work

Zacki F.
on 6/18/12 3:14 am - LA
VSG on 06/12/12
Surgery went well last Tuesday.  Was home on Wednesday and already dropped 20 pounds.  I know most of it is fluid but it feels good to finally be on the losing side.  Still sipping and getting in my walks!

vogue
on 6/18/12 3:25 am
VSG on 08/30/12
wow @ back to work... in my head we are back in the 80's when any surgery would have us home on strict bedrest for 6 to 8 weeks....

congrats on being on the losers bench!!
Zacki F.
on 6/18/12 3:36 am - LA
VSG on 06/12/12
Thanks! I have been wondering if I'm pushing it.

Faye56
on 6/18/12 4:09 am
VSG on 07/19/11 with
Yeah, I had to come back to work on day 7 due to someone else having emergency surgery in the office. Just don't pu**** Be very careful and drink plenty of fluids/proteins.
Congrats on the beginning of your new life. It is an amazing journey! Enjoy.

"Encourage instead of criticize.  Love instead of hate.  Hope instead of doubt. Give instead of take.  Trust instead of worry.  We open our hearts to others so that they will be prompted to open their hearts to God"  Lucy Swindoll

Zacki F.
on 6/18/12 4:13 am - LA
VSG on 06/12/12
Thank you! I'm ready for this journey!!!

MsCece
on 6/18/12 4:14 am
I think that is great that you have already lost 20lbs in one week! have my surgery this week (Wednesday) and I only lost about 10 lbs on the pre surgery diet, but that was all I was required to lose..right now I am at 195 and I am 5'3", .I was told by a friend that I will lose ALL of my bustline which is not really where I want to lose, I have high blood pressure and want to come off my meds, but most of my weight is around my midsection, I am hoping that because that is where I have the most weight (fat) that is what I will lose...Any body want to clarify if its true that I will lose my bustline? I am currently a 40C and dont particularly want to be flat chested.
Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 45 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 45 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 200 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 282 views