Did anyone have Dr. Clayton Frenzel in Arlington, TX?

brandi31cole
on 6/20/12 8:45 am - arlington, TX
 I was wonderin if anyone used Dr. Clayton Frenzel in Arlington, Tx, he doubles as a bariatric surgeon and a cosmetic sureon.
katley
on 6/21/12 2:36 am - Fort Worth, TX
Dr. Frenzel did my sleeve and hiatal hernia repair December 28, 2011 (almost 6 months ago).  He did a great job!  Let me know if you need any additional info.

(deactivated member)
on 6/21/12 4:03 am
 I've met a couple of patients that went to him and loved that they could lose the weight but also have someone that could remove all of the skin and tissue after (since he's board certified in both).  Forest Park Medical Center is the lead center in the area for bariatric surgery and they think pretty highly of him. Good luck!  Here's the video I found of him on YouTube...  http://youtu.be/T8UTtb64hiw

brandi31cole
on 6/21/12 7:26 am - arlington, TX
 Thank you both for answering my post. I really liked him when I went to my consult. He was very informative and took time to answer all of my questions. I just wanted a little feedback. Thanks.

(deactivated member)
on 12/4/13 1:46 pm

I had Frenzel mid-2011.  At firs he was nice enough...but then I found him to be the wrong choice of a surgeon.  First, at Forest Park, I was not asked if I wanted to have a pain pump...I woke up with one.  Should have been covered under surgery, no, since I gave NO approval.  Wrong.  I fought with them for over a year, finally getting it resolved with the pump company.  Funny thing is that I saw the sales rep for the pump during my check-up...made me wonder what his interest in them was, and why they were being installed for a fee with no approval.  Anyhow, at the checkup I was berated for not losing weight fast enough, though I was down 15-ish pounds in a month.  I wasn't in a hurry, but seems he was.  After that visit, I never went back because of his attitude.  After battling insurance, his office, and the pain pumps corporate billing...I wish I had gone with another surgeon.

Dlmanire
on 11/5/16 8:49 pm

I can very little on Dr Grendel.  Any suggestions of where I can get reviews besides his websites?

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 131 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 388 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 421 views