Shout out to this group ....

nanarama
on 6/22/12 5:09 am - PA
VSG on 07/09/12
Had to just share my thoughts on how unbelievably great and beneficial this forum has been.

Went for nutrition class today.  Wasn't really too sure what to expect but wasn't really thinking there would be any major "new" information.  And I was right.  Basically they "crammed" about an hour's worth of info into TWO AND A HALF hours.    And, of course, there were the obligatory questions from the group that would have all been answered if we could have just let the nice lady finish her presentation! 

But i digress ....

Anyway, it was all good information she was giving us.  But the kicker for me was ..... I had already learned about 95% of it right here on this board.  That is a real testament to this group and the willingness to share and support.

So thanks to everybody on here .............. I do love reading and learning from this group!!
ruggie
on 6/22/12 5:16 am - Sacramento, CA
 Are you already on your way to saying 'goodbye' to things like soda, caffeine, etc?

Heaviest weight:  310 pounds  (Male, 5'10")

nanarama
on 6/22/12 5:55 am - PA
VSG on 07/09/12
Oh yeah.  Gave that all up a long time ago.  Life is much better without it too!
debk21
on 6/22/12 5:48 am - Mansfield, TX
Knowledge is power!  Keep learning and you will find the right path for you.  I love this board too!

Deb

Goal Reached in 12.5 Months
HW: 274   Pre-OpW: 266   SW: 254   CW: 125  GW: 145

You must permanently change your lifestyle if you want your weight loss to be permanent. You can do it!

Kevin H.
on 6/22/12 6:50 am - Baltimore, MD
VSG on 02/06/12
Welcome to the boards and keep on coming back!

Teasha1
on 6/22/12 9:52 am
VSG on 06/04/12
I agree with you 100% these boards are awesome and in fact I think researching on this board has saved my life.  I first joined over three years ago and have been watching ever since.  Researching asking questions and all of you people gave me the courage to have the sleeve done.  I can't thank you all enough.  It is so wonderful that you all share so openly and honestly.  Wow, truly amazing. Thank you again!!

Dr. Sauceda future patient  - body will be by Sauceda!

Surgery 4 Jun 12 Dr Ponce de Leon in Mexico I was down 57 lbs prior to surgery.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 137 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 400 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 427 views