I passed...YAY!!!

colomama2G
on 6/26/12 1:28 pm
 Hello-- I am new here and am scheduled to be sleeved 7/18. I have been 'lurking' here, and have already learned SO much from all of you already. I had my psych evaluation today, and I passed!! (I don't know why I was so nervous for the appointment, it wasn't so bad!)  He really gave me some helpful tips! Today's appointment was my last step before surgery, so I guess I'm ready to do this!!! YAY!!! 
Lynnww666
on 6/26/12 1:46 pm - Canada
 Good for you... that's super.
What an exciting road you have ahead. Enjoy it, take care and be kind to yourself along the way.
Lynn
Quien quiera pescado que se moje el culo
Dec. 2010 weight 355, surgery weight 292 Current weight 199

boppyjo
on 6/26/12 2:30 pm
Hi
Congrats. so excited for you. I took my psych test last week and I follow up in mid july. I'm getting excited and can't wait for my approval, I'm just afraid I'll get denied, you know insurance companies.
Please keep in touch let me/us know how everything is going.
So excited for you. A new world is just around the corner, do you feel like you are ready?
Do you have support, I've been lucky friends and family have been great.
Jo
2_A_New_Me
on 6/26/12 2:35 pm - OH
Congrats!  I was nervous for my psych exam because I had never had one. Turns out the lady was wonderful and it was an awesome experience. Honestly would not mind seeing her again. Nice to have someone on the outside to talk to. Still waiting on my approval and date, hoping to get scheduled before august.

Surgery scheduled.....December 13, 2012

colomama2G
on 6/26/12 2:48 pm
 Thanks everyone! Yes, I am SO ready to start this journey!!! I have great family support, and the friends that I have told are all amazing! I also think that the reason that I was nervous was I had never experienced a visit with a psychiatrist. I guess I invisioned it like in the movies, lying on a couch spilling my guts to a stranger who is taking notes. Silly me... 
Sleeva
on 6/26/12 7:34 pm - GA
VSG on 07/19/12
Congratulations! I will be right behind you on the 19th
   ROMANS 12:1 
   I beseech you therefore brethern, by the mercies of God,that you present your bodies a  living sacrifice,holy and acceptable to God which is your reasonable service.

timmyc
on 6/26/12 9:06 pm - NJ
Good luck and congrats. The 18th will be here before you know it

ALAN J.
on 6/26/12 9:34 pm
Congrats!  I am sure your going to do great!

Highest WGT-295, Surgery WGT-295, Goal WGT-215 - 80LB LOST in 8 months!

jacreasy
on 6/27/12 12:44 am
VSG on 04/23/12
 Congrats and good luck! See you on the Loser Bench.... I think we all get nervous

(VSG)  HW, 346 SW, 341 CW 176.2 GW, 165  kiss

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 137 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 400 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 427 views