Does anyone use the Chatroom???

Alese M.
on 7/4/12 9:40 am - FL
I love the chatroom...A good way to get to know another instantly.  I use the chatroom on other weight loss sites and the encouragement and support is like a support meeting without leaving your home!!  I have met some great people on chat where we became email buddies going on many many years-though we have never met personally.

I will have trouble with an issue that WLS wants you to do...I am visually impaired (Diabetes) and can't drive anymore.  I will have to discuss this with my doc.  My husband drives me to where I want to go but goes back home.  This applies to doctors, grocery, etc.  I did go to my 1st support group last week and after everyone left I was still waiting for my DH to arrive.  It was dark too.  Safe but no one around...

Let me know...I'll be there....I know the time difference from Pacific time to Eastern time can really throw things off meaning afternoon and evening...

TTYL

alese in SE Florida
happyteacher
on 7/4/12 11:16 am
 Never even noticed it- but I love your idea :)

Surgeon: Chengelis  Surgery on 12/19/2011  A little less carb eating compared to my weight loss phase loose sleever here!

1Mo: -21  2Mo: -16  3Mo: -12  4MO - 13  5MO: -11 6MO: -10 7MO: -10.3 8MO: -6  Goal in 8 months 4 days!!   6' 2''  EWL 103%  Starting size 28 or 4x (tight) now size 12 or large, shoe size 12 w to 10.5   150+ pounds lost  

Join the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker group for recipes and tips! Click here to join!

Teasha1
on 7/4/12 12:03 pm
VSG on 06/04/12
I never noticed it before either but it is a great idea.

Dr. Sauceda future patient  - body will be by Sauceda!

Surgery 4 Jun 12 Dr Ponce de Leon in Mexico I was down 57 lbs prior to surgery.

Alese M.
on 7/4/12 1:16 pm - FL
I was so happy and thankful to read your responses about the chatroom...BTW..chatroom is under the "Community" heading next to "Forums"...There is alot to learn on this website....

I used to be on Nutrisystem and the chatroom over there is very active.....

Hopefully, we can get this going if enuf people read my thread....

I am up late in the evening (insomnia) but sleep later in the morning....I do have a tendency to check the chatroom around 7 pm est...3 hrs earlier than the West Coast. 

I even asked OH if I could change my time as the other wt loss groups allows you to do...But OH said NO...Kind of indignant as saying:  that is the way it is!!  I hope they read this or if you have any pull email them....

I am new and not ready for the surgery until I finalize my protocol for Medicare and that Medicare will cover me in FL...Medicare approved the sleeve but each state has to accept...I will follow up on that.

OK, I hope we can make a connection on the chat line.  I even downloaded the JAVA program OH suggested twice thinking that was my problem....Not...

alese
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 126 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 362 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 407 views