movie nsv

cajunlady1958
on 7/12/12 9:15 am - Broussard, LA
Revision on 12/30/15
This happend yesterday when some friends asked me to go to the movies with them. First off I didn't use my wheelchair I used a walker for the first time in 2 years. The big nsv was I fit into the theater seat without being pinched or crammed into the seat. It may not be a big deal to to some people but I consider it a victory for me after only being 14 weeks postop.

You survived what you thought would kill you. Now straighten your crown and go forward like the Queen you are!

J.Lo 74
on 7/12/12 9:20 am
That's huge one! Way to go!!
wacky
on 7/12/12 9:26 am - OR
VSG on 08/28/12
Thats a great NSV!!!!!  Keep up the good work.
Thur God all things are possible.                
Italian-Princess
on 7/12/12 11:14 am - IL
VSG on 06/28/12
Awww, good for you............that's just GREAT!  You have done so well -- be proud! 
olderbutwiser
on 7/12/12 11:48 am
 How wonderful!!!  Way to go.

Teasha1
on 7/12/12 11:49 am
VSG on 06/04/12
I am so happy for you!!!  That is awesome only using a walker and theater seat not pinching I can hardly wait.  I have not been to a movie in months.  The other one for me will be airplane seats.  I am flying to visit my son and his wife in December so god willing I will have lots of room in the seat and maybe I can convince my DH to take me to a movie one day soon.

Way to go!!!!  Keep up the great work!!!!   Way to rock that sleeve!!!

Dr. Sauceda future patient  - body will be by Sauceda!

Surgery 4 Jun 12 Dr Ponce de Leon in Mexico I was down 57 lbs prior to surgery.

Sutterbos
on 7/12/12 12:43 pm
VSG on 06/21/12
 Huge NSV - congratulations!!!!!!!

cajunlady1958
on 7/12/12 12:53 pm - Broussard, LA
Revision on 12/30/15
Thank y'all so much for the encouragement. Who knew that we would get excited for such little things. I have a ways to go but with the support from this group I know we will all make it.

You survived what you thought would kill you. Now straighten your crown and go forward like the Queen you are!

Desari63
on 7/13/12 2:19 am - Hickory Creek, TX
VSG on 02/29/12
CONGRATS!!!!  Now the next NSV...going to Six Flags or the nearest amusement park and fitting in the rides....WHAT A RUSH THAT IS!!! Hopefully that one will come really soon...

And again...CONGRATS!!!

Barbara McKeown

cajunlady1958
on 7/13/12 3:13 am - Broussard, LA
Revision on 12/30/15
Thank you. I have also been sitting in every patio chair I see, just to see if I fit. What a rush that is and I can't wait to try out some amusement rides myself.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 130 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 387 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 420 views