Torani VS Davinci?

4evercaligrl
on 7/24/12 10:27 am
 So, I used to use Davinci caramel syrup and then I ran out.  My local grocery store only had Torani so I bought it.  I noticed that I really prefer Davinci... 
Just wondering- Am I the only one or have others found the same?  Also, if so, is it only the caramel flavor or is Davinci just better in general?  I was going to stock up on a bunch of different flavors and since they are rather expensive, just wanted to get the right ones...lol.

Thanks!

NanaDebby65
on 7/24/12 10:49 am - North Richland Hills, TX
I actually have a variety of both brands. I really cant say I like one over the other because I usually dont buy the same flavor from the different companies. I do have more Torani than Davinci only because I can usually buy my favorite flavors locally at World Market. I usually order from Davinci when they have the buy 2 get 1 free. I'm not a fan of caramel so I havent tried it in either brand so I'm not much help on that. I do love Torani's Salted Caramel though. They definately are expensive but you can use them for so many things that I find it well worth the money spent. Guess you could say they are my cross-addiction. Good thing they are sugar free! 
HW: 228/GW: 140/CW: 134    
acbbrown
on 7/24/12 11:41 am - Granada Hills, CA
 Ive tried about 8 different Torani syrups - liked all but 1-2. I ordered 4 DiVinci bottles and I dont really like any of them. 

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

Wiasbeck
on 7/24/12 12:27 pm - NV
I found that the Torani syrups give me headaches. Maybe I'll try the DiVinci and see if it works better for me.
Pre-op -7.8, M1 -21.4, M2 -18.4, M3 -?

m      
jubjub
on 7/24/12 12:45 pm - Palm Desert, CA
VSG on 06/25/12
 So far I'd say Torani beats Davinci in my collection, as I seem to gravitate to the Torani and avoid the Davinci. 

Everyone's taste is different - that's why there are two brands. 

Heaviest: 313/VSG Pre: 295/Surgery: 260/Maintenance target:190 - Recent: 195 (08/15/19)

1st 2015&2016 12-Hour Time Trial UMCA 50-59 Age Group
1st 2017 Race Across the West 4-Person 50-59 Age Group
4th 2019 Race Across America 8 Person Team

Blind_Justice1
on 7/25/12 1:48 am - KY
I have mostly Davinci over Torani since my grocery store carries Davinci the most.  I do think that
Torani Vanilla is better than Davinci.  I like raspberry, white chocolate, carmel and hazelnut.  I want to order some other flavors off of Amazon.  I am wanting to start with Torani black cherry.  I bet it would be good in plain greek yogurt.  Anyone else have a fav for their yogurt?

Katyas
on 7/25/12 2:15 pm - Lancaster, CA
I was able to find the syrups here http://www.lollicupstore.com/syrups cheaper then the store or on amazon.  I heard Smart & Final have them too not checked pricing though
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 135 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 393 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 424 views