Just had hysterectomy

lmf1964
on 7/26/12 5:23 am - MI
VSG on 03/28/12
Had VSG the end of March and I just had hysterectomy on Monday.  Since Monday I can't seem to eat as much as I did prior to Monday.  Sometimes I almost get an upset stomach or a small twinge in my stomach.

Anyone ever had this after a 2nd surgery?  I'm assuming it is because it has only been 4 days plus I am on pain meds.

"Some day I WILL be a beautiful butterfly" - Heimlich from 'Bugs Life'     
aled1223
on 7/26/12 5:35 am
 I had hysterectomy in May and vsg in June.  I am sure it is just from the surgery.   Takes days to recover from the anesthia.  Praying for a speedy recovery. 
debk21
on 7/26/12 10:48 pm - Mansfield, TX
I had a hysterectomy five months post-op after VSG.  Things are still moving around in there and settling for you.  I felt twinges here and there post-op and I healed beautifully.  Call your doc if you feel REAL pain, but I think you're probably okay.  Congrats and getting all your girl parts yanked - it's a wonderful feeling to be free of those complications and worries...rest and heal...

Deb

Goal Reached in 12.5 Months
HW: 274   Pre-OpW: 266   SW: 254   CW: 125  GW: 145

You must permanently change your lifestyle if you want your weight loss to be permanent. You can do it!

jroowoo
on 9/13/19 2:59 pm
VSG on 05/24/19 with

I am having hysterectomy 7 monnths post sleeve...very worried about weight loss stalling, but your post really helped me see the bright side.