Anyone developed IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) post-op?

Crissy327
on 7/30/12 2:06 am - NC
Thanks for the support.

I was going to write down exactly which one you said you used and try it. Could you post it or message me with it again so I can write it down? I wondered too which flavor, if it has a flavor, that you use.

Thanks so much!
On my way!!!!!!

Crissy    
AdeanaMarie
on 7/30/12 2:35 am - MI
VSG on 03/08/12
 PlantFusion.  I like the chocolate best, but it is a very mild chocolate.  I also like the Vanilla Bean and the Chocolate Raspberry, but chocolate is my favorite.   I buy the 2 pound containers, best deal.  But there may be options to buy samples on Amazon too.  I just never did that.  Some health food and gluten free stores carry it as well, but they always have a big upcharge.  But they may carry samples for you to try.

“Not many of us are living at our best.  We linger in the lowlands because we are afraid to climb the mountains.  The steepness and ruggedness dismay us, and so we stay in the misty valleys and do not learn the mystery of the hills.  We do not know what we lose in our self indulgence.  What glory awaits us if only we had the courage for the mountain climb.  What blessing we should find if only we would move to the uplands of God.?  JRM

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 131 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 388 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 421 views