7.5 month out, with pics (hopefully!)

masstastic
on 7/28/12 12:13 pm

When I try to upload from my laptop, the pictures don't want to work. But here's hoping!

First, let me say that looking at before and after pictures has definitely helped me with this journey.
Second, I've been at a stall ALL FREAKING SUMMER! Hopefully with school starting and getting back into a routine, the weight will start to come off again.

Going into my 8th month feels surreal. I feel like my sleeve changes almost daily. There was a week where I could eat almost 3/4th of a normal meal. Lord have mercy. Then the next week, I'm eating maybe 4 oz of meat all day, and full! Anyone else experience this?

So a comparison, this was me last summer before surgery at 280ish:

Now the reveal....Last week at 206!

If you can't see them, just go to my profile. 

As a side note, I had to chop off my hair, formerly my favorite feature, now I'm realizing I have other assets lol. People are nicer to me now as well, which could make me bitter, but honestly, we all judge people based on appearance whether we want to admit it or not.

synthangel
on 7/28/12 12:15 pm - NV
VSG on 11/02/12
 Looking good!! :) The before and after pics have been great for me too. Very inspiration to look through them all
Sleeva
on 7/28/12 12:18 pm - GA
VSG on 07/19/12
   ROMANS 12:1 
   I beseech you therefore brethern, by the mercies of God,that you present your bodies a  living sacrifice,holy and acceptable to God which is your reasonable service.

anewsweetjessa
on 7/28/12 11:10 pm - IA
wtg keep it up!

ladybuglv
on 7/28/12 11:48 pm - NV
Wow! You look amazing!
happyteacher
on 7/29/12 12:36 am
 I am right about at the same spot as you... mid 7th month.  Have you tried upping fluids or protein or exercise by chance?  Maybe a combination?  I truly can see an amazing difference!  

Surgeon: Chengelis  Surgery on 12/19/2011  A little less carb eating compared to my weight loss phase loose sleever here!

1Mo: -21  2Mo: -16  3Mo: -12  4MO - 13  5MO: -11 6MO: -10 7MO: -10.3 8MO: -6  Goal in 8 months 4 days!!   6' 2''  EWL 103%  Starting size 28 or 4x (tight) now size 12 or large, shoe size 12 w to 10.5   150+ pounds lost  

Join the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker group for recipes and tips! Click here to join!

nilesmama08
on 7/29/12 1:02 am, edited 7/29/12 1:06 am - Atlanta , GA
You look amazing! I observe the increase in your self-confidence. I am a teacher. I am dreading and awaiting the school year as well. The first couple weeks are pure chaos! I run around like a chicken with the head cutoff! I antipicate a good loss during the first few weeks of school.
    LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat   I met my initial goal of 160!          
Carmelita
on 7/29/12 1:16 am - Four Corners, NM
masstastic
on 7/29/12 6:40 am
Thanks for the encouragment! Yeah, I kinda started slipping back into the not enough water, drinking alcohol again thing. You're totally right about that. I need to start drinking more water.

wls2011
on 7/29/12 2:45 am - Ballston Lake, NY
Way to Go! You look fantastic! 

Yes, my sleeve's capacity increased at 6 months and at a year out....but be careful, I was told my meals should always stay at 4 ounces, no more, regardless of capacity...when I realized I could eat more, I went back to measuring for awhile, to make sure I kept my portions on track...do not go by your "fullness"....go by what is measured out and only to take away hunger and fuel your body to next meal....so I eat about 3 oz meat 1 oz of veggie (bite)....or 4 oz meat, no veggie....the only time I have more is protein shake, which I can do almost 8 oz....

If you are having hunger still....try drinking fluids between meals, like hot green tea or clear broth soup....works for me! 

Good luck!

Alain Polynice Arm Lift & Revision BL 4/15/15

Alain Polynice Hernia Repair, Revision TT, Lipo Flanks 5/28/14

Dr. Lee Gallbladder Removal 5/28/14

Francisco Sauceda  TT & BL  6/3/13

Mitchell Roslin VSG 5/12/11

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 77 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 291 views