annoyed- just need to vent

skinnytra77
on 7/28/12 12:27 pm
I am a little annoyed and not sure if I am just being silly.   Before I was in the food store and my friend text me to see what I was doing.  I told her I was at the food store getting stuff to make a pie for tomorrow.   Her response was "u can't eat pie".    for some reason that really pissed me off.   So i responded to her who said I was going to eat the pie.    I told her I CAN eat anything I want, I just chose not to eat certain things.     Sorry, I just needed to vent a little because for some reason that really just triggered something for me.  
synthangel
on 7/28/12 12:30 pm - NV
VSG on 11/02/12
 Let it out! Venting is awesome!! 
acbbrown
on 7/28/12 12:38 pm - Granada Hills, CA
 Some people just dont have a clue that that comment might be obnoxious....

Id have just told her "watch me"   :-p

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

Anne D.
on 7/28/12 1:57 pm
Annoying for sure when people try to assume what we can, or should eat. In her defense, she was probably just not thinking and had no intention of making you mad. I would just let it go, this kind of thing happens to me all the time though, so I totally hear you about how annoying it is . Not to mention you can make some really yummy fruit pies without sugar and just not eat the crust. Yum now you have me thinking about my mom's homeade blueberry pie!

lanunes
on 7/28/12 2:22 pm - CA
Girl vent away, I feel your pain...lol   I feel that everyone looks to see what I am gonna eat or how much. Then they always comment on the amount of food I eat. I often hear ( especially from my mom) , can you eat that? I can eat anything I want!
      Leslie Nunes              
EliseG
on 7/28/12 3:36 pm - MA
It can get annoying, I've definitely had a few people say that type of thing to me... "but you can't eat (fill in the blank)!" I usually respond by saying I can eat whatever the **** I want to, I just don't. But I'm not always the nicest person in the world either

tripmom02
on 7/29/12 2:07 am - NJ
and that's why I  you! 

Courtney - Lap band to VSG revision

EliseG
on 7/30/12 1:15 am - MA
Aww shucks, right back at ya!!

skinnytra77
on 7/28/12 10:42 pm
 Thanks everyone... It is nice to know that I am not alone and I wasn't just being silly.   I am going to just let it go for now.. But if she says it again.. WATCH OUT! LOL 
happyteacher
on 7/28/12 10:52 pm
 Is it possible she was just trying to be helpful?

Surgeon: Chengelis  Surgery on 12/19/2011  A little less carb eating compared to my weight loss phase loose sleever here!

1Mo: -21  2Mo: -16  3Mo: -12  4MO - 13  5MO: -11 6MO: -10 7MO: -10.3 8MO: -6  Goal in 8 months 4 days!!   6' 2''  EWL 103%  Starting size 28 or 4x (tight) now size 12 or large, shoe size 12 w to 10.5   150+ pounds lost  

Join the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker group for recipes and tips! Click here to join!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 127 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 364 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 408 views