Hey lady why you crying?

Erica A.
on 8/3/12 2:16 pm - KY
 That crazy chic that was sitting in the middle of the floor at Payless today that was crying with red face tears and snot over a pair of boots going over her calf just saying it was this girl behind these 2 thumbs!! Super excited that got knee high boots on and zipped over my calves! Haven't been able to do that since high school! So no I had not lost my marbles I still know where a few of em might be!!

Totally freaked the sales girl out!

Goal 60% by 6 mths (143lbs) reached at 5.5mths

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Bf516
on 8/3/12 2:24 pm
lol cute!!!
Congrats to ya'!
Linda B.
on 8/3/12 2:53 pm - CO
VSG on 09/13/12
Wow, got to love those happy tears.
(deactivated member)
on 8/3/12 10:09 pm
 Seriously! That's awesome, Blue Eyes! Your reaction was perfect, too. You gave the salesgirl a little story to tell her friends- a win-win foe all! LOL

I get your emotion. I remember trying on jeans and feeling the tears well up when I finally fit back in a "normal" size. Hmph, I still look at my jeans and think they're too damn small ti fit ME! Wows me every time......
full-of-hopen
on 8/3/12 11:16 pm
So very happy for you....your hard work is paying many dividends!!! Rock those boots!!
Sleeva
on 8/3/12 11:50 pm - GA
VSG on 07/19/12
Those boots were made for walking and that sleeve was made for rockin!!!!!! You go girl
   ROMANS 12:1 
   I beseech you therefore brethern, by the mercies of God,that you present your bodies a  living sacrifice,holy and acceptable to God which is your reasonable service.

jennergirl
on 8/4/12 4:36 am - OR
VSG on 05/30/12
Good one!! 

(deactivated member)
on 8/3/12 11:58 pm
I would be crying too!! This is one of my future NSVs, and I can't wait. I've NEVER been able to wear riding-style boots and I've always wanted to!

Congrats!!!
olderbutwiser
on 8/4/12 2:21 am
 That must have felt incredible!!!  Congratulations!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 269 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 329 views