NSV's for the single girl! Same dress 30lbs later, different date! LOL

Michelle10929
on 8/5/12 5:45 am - NC
Ok, so this is my first attempt at pictures, but I'll give it a shot.

So, the laugh is...
This is the same dress I wore NYE which will be my before picture at 220lbs, and I'm with my BF of 8 months who I had to end things with because he was just "unable to commit". After 8 months? Really?? Now.. follow along for the fun single girls NSV.

So, here is the same dress this weekend with my friend as we're about to head into the party at 188lbs. (Yes she is REALLY tall.. 6'1 and I'm 5'3 haha)

And now here is a picture of me with my date, (I have a silly look on my face I know! lol) AFTER we just ran into the ex-boyfriend. Without going into detail let me just say it was totally an "I won the breakup" kinda night LOL. I already got an email from the ex about how great I looked yada yada. All I have to say is.. coulda shoulda woulda.

So I celebrated my victory today with a 2 hour work out and LOTS of protein and water!! LOL

Pobearsam7
on 8/5/12 5:56 am
You look great girl!!!!

Kelly                

tanieanie
on 8/5/12 5:59 am - WI
LOL  I love this.  Dont we all wish we could run into the ex looking absolutely FABULOUS!  

Cinderella50
on 8/5/12 6:38 am - NY
VSG on 08/29/12
YOU traded up! The new guy is way cuter! Congratulations, you look beautiful.

alabamaorthogirl
on 8/5/12 6:47 am - AL
VSG on 02/19/13
How awesome. Good for you!
jaded123
on 8/5/12 7:21 am - MD
 I agree, you look fantastic and your date is a cutie :)

HW: 310 /  Lost 15 on pre-op diet  /  SW: 295  /  CW: --- /  GW: 170-175

ladybuglv
on 8/5/12 7:26 am - NV
You look great and soooo happy. Love the hair too. As a single girl, I secretly hope to have at least one nsv like this with a couple of my exes...
Shagdoll
on 8/5/12 8:48 am
Looking great gurl, thanks for sharing!!!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

Michelle10929
on 8/5/12 10:06 am - NC
Thanks guys :)

Honestly, that date was so hot I don't think I can handle going out with him again. He's #1 to damn cute! I'd have to be karate chopping the women off him all night lol. And #2.. he's just as silly and childish as me so the combo was just dangerous and actually put me in Mom mode. BUT.. it was a good night for sure. :)

Oh, and the blonde short hair was to prepare for hair loss. I have really thin hair so I had been toying with going blonde anyway (to combat grays) so I got this cute cut, and bleached it blonde! Bring on the hair loss I'm ready for ya! ;)

prevsgcrys
on 8/5/12 12:48 pm - OH
your new date much cuter...lol
and you look  great
Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 45 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 45 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 200 views