NSV

TRISH S.
on 8/21/12 9:30 am
VSG on 07/03/12
Wow, its so funny how you pull clothes out of your closet just to see how much more you need to lose to fit into them, only to find they fit again. What a great feeling. Down 2 sizes and had to hook my bra into to the next smaller one.

Loving my sleeve more and more.

Karebare50
on 8/21/12 9:56 am - Troy, NY
Congrats and I know exactly what you mean.  I am three hooks in on my bras and ready to shop for new ones!  And every week or so I have to go through my closet to pull out things that are too big.  It is a wonderful feeling and if that's the most I have to worry about, I'll take it.  Keep up the good work!
Karebare50 Dance Like Nobody's Watching!

HW pre-surgery: 248  SW: 236

TSinNC
on 8/21/12 1:45 pm
VSG on 08/16/12
That is great! Congrats!

fooh.pngTina

Follow my journey at www.TinaRebooted.com  Blog, Recipes, Product Reviews, and more!

louisamay
on 8/21/12 2:56 pm
VSG on 04/27/12
YES!  I have actually missed out on wearing some clothes because I had no idea they would fit until they wouldn't any more.

I have finally gotten pretty ruthless in weeding out my closet and drawers, and have really believed that no, I will NOT be wearing this 1X sweater this winter, I will NOT be wearing this 2X coat that is the perfect shade of green this winter, and OMG I really WILL be wearing a Medium sweater at least part of the winter and can order this bargain that is also the perfect shade of green!

[I'm not gaining weight. I keep lowering my goal!] [I LOVE MY SLEEVE!]

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 71 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 265 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 327 views