What do you think?

clariposita
on 8/21/12 8:12 pm - NY
hey everyone,
hope you are all doing great!
i had surgery in february and no one at my job really knows what happened to me and why i was out of the office for a month and a half....
long story short, i have basically lost a person and i get compliments constantly but they still don't know or don't know for sure why i lost so much weight so rapidly.
anyway,

in two weeks i have to go to training in Denver with some of these people.  We will be gone for a week and we'll be together every day.  i dont want to eat in front of them, i dont want to be around them really but i am not going to be able to get away.  
i honestly dont want to be bothered but i feel someone is going to ask me the wrong thing and i am going to snap.

may i add i can't stand most of the people i work with? lol

Could_It_Be
on 8/21/12 8:24 pm
 They probably know, whether or not you choose to talk about it is another story.

Sorry you have to go on this trip with people you seem to really dislike. Will you have to spend all your time with them or can you plan some fun outings and do some sightseeing?

VSG on 6/22/11
clariposita
on 8/21/12 9:25 pm - NY
i have to be witht hem while in training from 8 to 5 every day.  outside of that, i can do my own thing but since we are going together, they will want me to join them.  i guess i can decline......i dont know.

Kimmyshea
on 8/22/12 9:35 am - TX
Whether you have chosen to tell them or not I'm sure they know. I had a "friend" who had it done though she swears she only had her gallbladder removed. "yeah right". You are not over weight for years and then suddenly lose weight without Devine intervention. I myself have been very open about my surgery.... Even started a blog. I don't want to be the person that lies to everyone about my weight loss. I know people are not stupid. I also know that everyone has their own reasons for choosing to share or not. Either way, I encourage you to embrace your journey and do what feels right and best in your heart.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 168 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 444 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 464 views