One more week

Cinderella50
on 8/22/12 4:17 pm - NY
VSG on 08/29/12
 until surgery day. On day 8 of the 14 day liquid only pre-open diet. Everyone on here was right it did get better. Don't get me wrong, I'm still HUNGRY, but it is better managed than the first 4 days. So for those of you just starting it, day 4 or so will be a better day. The positives of this, I'm not craving candy, but still would love a pizza, AND I've lost 13 pounds in the first week! UNHEARD OF FOR ME! 
So one more week and the day I've been preparing for for 7 month's is here! Bring it on!

TSinNC
on 8/22/12 4:38 pm
VSG on 08/16/12
So exciting!

fooh.pngTina

Follow my journey at www.TinaRebooted.com  Blog, Recipes, Product Reviews, and more!

SusieQ_makingithapp
en2012

on 8/22/12 6:08 pm - CA
VSG on 08/14/12
Yay!!! The sleeve rocks!! You'll love it!! Good luck!
Donna L.
on 8/23/12 6:14 am
VSG on 08/30/12
I'm scheduled for surgery on the 30th. I started the liquid diet 13 days ago. I only had to go 2 weeks but wanted to get a head start. The first 4 days were the worst. I still get hungry but am not as weak as I was at first. I'm ready! Best of luck to you on a speedy recovery and dropping pounds.

Cinderella50
on 8/23/12 10:17 am - NY
VSG on 08/29/12
So exciting! A surgery buddy! I am feeling a bit better as well, still want that pizza, but not craving candy so that is a big hurdle! I'm excited as well and a bit nervous to! Good luck to you too! Let me know how you do!

Donna L.
on 8/24/12 6:03 am
VSG on 08/30/12
I know what you mean about the pizza. My co-workers ordered some yesterday. It smelled so good! I will let you know how it goes. You do the same. I feel confident that this is the answer to my weight problems for the first time ever. There are so many inspiring stories on here.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 89 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 304 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 350 views