Several NSV's

Erica A.
on 8/28/12 8:56 am - KY
 Took my daughter to pick up her schedule at school and normally I dread walking up especially if someone is behind me cause my reflection would take BOTH glass doors up and this time walking up I FIT ON ONE DOOR!!!

Went to my dads about a week ago and was in his room talking to him and kept catching a glimpse of someone moving so I asked him who that was? He said where? I said right there then it hit me that it was me in a mirror!! He laughed at me!

Can wear some of my daughters tops!! She is not happy about this BTW!

Took daughter shopping for school clothes and found me a bathing suit top I really liked and wasn't sure about size wise but thought I will eventually fit! It was an XL and guess what not even fat girl altered make you feel better size but an actual normal sized XL!!! IT FREAKING Fit ME PERFECT!! 

Can now feel the bones in my hind end and finally understand why people say they can't sit as long! Although I still feel like its pretty good size I am feeling bone now!

I am starting to find new veins in my hands everyday!

My stretch marks have come back! Yeah I know this sounds weird but they had been stretched so far before you couldn't even see em and wallah now they are there and I am pretty ok with that for now at least!

Goal 60% by 6 mths (143lbs) reached at 5.5mths

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

oppman
on 8/28/12 9:00 am - TX
VSG on 07/23/12
Where is my LIKE button!!!!!! You are freaking amazing!

HW- 310, SW 287.6, M1-31.4, M2 -11.2, M3 -15.8

bluerskies
on 8/28/12 9:03 am
VSG on 06/25/12
You are doing amazing!!!  I'm really happy for you and all of the exciting victories you are experiencing!  Keep up the great work!
 Jessica

(deactivated member)
on 8/28/12 9:31 am
Love it...keep up the good work!!
Italian-Princess
on 8/28/12 9:36 am - IL
VSG on 06/28/12
Cool NSVs!!!  Congratulations on your successful journey!  Keep on workin' that sleeve!
(deactivated member)
on 8/28/12 4:33 pm
👏
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 75 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 275 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 331 views