Before/during photos - 7 mo out.

LaughingCow
on 9/5/12 9:14 am - VA
VSG on 02/01/12 with
I wasn't at my heaviest here.  Probably about 220.  I got up to 250, but don't have any photos of that.  The dress is a size 20, I think. 

This is at about 180. I'm a solid size 14 right now.  I need to lose 20 more and should end up as a 10 or 12. 

Amy
VSG on 2/1/12 with Dr. Halmi
Sara R.
on 9/5/12 9:27 am
Im sorry sweetie, i cant see any pictures :( sometimes its my computer at work that wont let me see them. maybe check it out on your end and see if they show up.

either way, Congratulations on your success!!! :)

LaughingCow
on 9/5/12 9:30 am - VA
VSG on 02/01/12 with
Hmmm... I followed instructions and they show up on my screen.  I dunno.  If nobody can see them, I can try again later.  :)

In case others can see, here's a lovely swimsuit photo.  lol

Amy
kristen D.
on 9/5/12 9:43 am - Middletown, NY
VSG on 09/25/12

you look wonderful!! congrats!!!!

Faye56
on 9/5/12 9:43 am
VSG on 07/19/11 with
I can see them and you look FANTASTIC!! Congrats on your success. 

"Encourage instead of criticize.  Love instead of hate.  Hope instead of doubt. Give instead of take.  Trust instead of worry.  We open our hearts to others so that they will be prompted to open their hearts to God"  Lucy Swindoll

RyanJS
on 9/5/12 9:50 am - CA
VSG on 02/21/12 with
Great job! You are doing awesome

Heaviest Weight: 330 Goal Weight: 175 Current Weight: 150
"Hit Goal in 3 1/2 Months!!!"
"Nothing is impossible. The word itself says I'M POSSIBLE!!!"
"No one said it was going to be easy, but it will definitely be worth it"

FloridaVSG
on 9/5/12 5:11 pm - FL
VSG on 07/16/12
Hi Ryan, Rob and you are my heroes... How often did you exercise? What was your exercise regimen during the losing phase? Specific food plan? I don't know what is going on, but after 32 lbs in the first month, I've been t a stall for the past 2 weeks ( going on 2 months now in 11 more days). I'm watching my carb intake + exercising at least 5 days a week for 1 hour of cardio in addition to daily weight training alternating upper and lower. Sunday is my off day. Any advice you could give is very much appreciated. Thanks
Pre-op/HW: 302- SW (7/16/2012): 296 lbs- GW: 160-150 lbs. Month 1: -32 lbs.- Month 2: -16 lbs.
www.theskinnygirlinsideofme.blogspot.com  

britiajon
on 9/5/12 10:18 am
 Looking good LC! 

(ps, it's beaver from SM's :)
Shagdoll
on 9/5/12 10:29 am
You are looking great girl. Thanks for sharing your progress pics!!! Keep rockin' it!!!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

LaughingCow
on 9/5/12 1:01 pm - VA
VSG on 02/01/12 with
Thank you all!  (And HI, BEAVER!!! :))

My dh has a lapband and he's looking pretty svelte as well.  I did a pretty good job on our cruise sticking to protein and produce.  I had dessert each night, but never ate all of it (nor did I eat all of anything else that was served me).  I didn't gain anything at all on the trip!

It's hard getting back to regulating my eating again.  But I did fine yesterday (ate more than usual b/c I was grazing, but all of it was lean protein and fresh produce) and I'm doing fine today as well.  I'll work on making sure my portions get more and more regulated by the end of the week. Once I'm back in the office, it will be much easier.  As a matter of fact, even though I'm approved to work from home the rest of the week, I may go into the office tomorrow just to get back on schedule.  

The advantage to working at home is that I can make dinner so that  we all have a nice lean protein and fresh vegetables and fruit at dinner.  We got in the habit of having more processed foods during a recent kitchen remodel and I want to get us out of that habit while I'm home.  Since my dh gets home before I do, he usually makes dinner and I guess he's gotten out of the habit of planning and preparing meals. 

Tonight we are having lean homemade meatballs in jarred spaghetti sauce with a nice salad.  A perfect meal if you ask me, even though the sauce is jarred.  I
Amy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 92 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 314 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 362 views