Notes from the last 20lbs and NSVs andSV

isabellarossellini
on 9/10/12 12:56 pm
Well, i've been trying to get on here for awhile, but we've had crazy DNC action here in Charlotte, and my schedule is all out of whack, cause we got kicked out of Uptown last week.  Anyways, I no longer have 20lbs to lose but 17, which may not seem like a big deal but after the scale hadnt moved in a month I was starting to get very discouraged.  Thank you veterans for helping me to get back on track.  I actually slowed down my exercise and focused on my calorie/carb intake, got it back down to the 800 calories/40 carbs, and then started adding the exercise back in more managable amounts that didnt leave me starving.  I also have to say (this may be a TMI for the guys) but I missed my period last month (not pregnant) which may have thrown me off too.  I was hoovering around 158, i would go up and and down, but this week I lost all the weight i gained plus 2 extra pounds and its stayed down to 152, so I know its not just a water weight loss, but the scale is actually moving again.  YAY!  Gives me the extra motivation to push forward to the normal BMI goal!

On to the NSVs...well took my BF out for his birthday the other night.  He dropped me off out front of the restaurant because it was raining, and I got a table.  He told me when he got back to the table that he asked the hostess if they had seen a little red head.  They said I'm sure we could find  you one.  He thought that was funny.  I thought it was awesome that he asked them to look for a LITTLE red head!  never could I imagine.  love him. 

Shopping NSV, got a cute new pair of size 10 skinny jeans at Old Navy, not the size 6 I hoped for, but i'll take it for now!

Also, went on a 2hr long zip line course for my Brother-in-Laws birthday.  When my sister suggested it last month, i was all about it.  Pre-op I would have RUN for the hills.  Not only did I have a blast, I wasn't self conscious about all the harnasses and fears that everything would hold up, but I wasn't terrified of all the pictures being taken, all in all a great day.  The last line they seperated the women and the men into two groups.  Apparently if you weigh too little their is a fear that you can get stuck on the middle of the line, so they took us women and rocked up back and forth on the line and flug us down the line.  That was a HUGE highlight to be one of the lighter ones they had to fling down the line.  I wasnt even freaked about the photos and videos showing up on facebook.  But I do see from the pics that i want to take off that last little bit.

I'm super motivated now to stay in my calorie budget and get to the gym!

Hope a great week y'all! 
Shagdoll
on 9/10/12 1:58 pm
Get it gurl, that is a great NSV!!!! "Little" redhead??? Get it!
Size 10 skinny jeans from Old Navy is awesome gurl... work it!

Get to the gym gurl ... then I promise to do my 30 Day Shred that I kept telling myself I would do for the past 3 weeks. I swear I suck balls!!! I need to tone up!!!!

We can do this gurl!!!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 89 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 303 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 349 views