I cant believe this is me!

carrierae
on 9/10/12 11:25 am - WA
A year ago I was midway through my 6 month preop diet. Wasnt really much of a diet. I was in a bit of a food funeral/downward spiral. When I first met my surgeon on 6/21/11 I weighed 328. Being faced with that I went nuts. By 9/10/11 I was at my all time high of 334lbs. Here I am 1 year later weighing 204. I am so happy where I am at.

I stumbled across a list of personal weight loss goals I had written for myself months ago. On this old list I had being 199 my goal for 9/28. That is 18 days from now. I am going to do my damndest to hit this goal. I had always said my goal was 199. Anything below that was icing on the cake.

Now I find myself at this odd place. 199 is just too much. I am not going to want to start at that #. But, I am so happy with my body right now. This is the first time ever where I feel happy about how I look. Sure I know it can be better. I want to get down to a size 12. I want to get down to 180ish as my next major goal. The problem is it is quite hard to stay focused and motivated when I am feeling so freaking awesome right now. It is hard when the weight comes off so slowly not to eat those carbs. So, I am struggling I guess with finding a balance.

Anyways, enough of my venting I am just rambling. Bottom line is my next dr appt is 11/29. His scale is up 4lbs from mine so I need to hit that 180 on my scale to hit the 184 I want for my 1 year check up on his scale. 11 weeks to lose 24lbs.

Here is one of this past Saturday goofing around with my little man. This photo makes me so happy. a) i think i look pretty healthy. b) I am finally warming up to having photos taken of me. c) I never would have fit into that tutu before and if I did would NEVER have been confident to put it on. LIFE IS FUN! (side note, I put this tutu on and asked my husband if it made my butt look fat. Next thing my son put one around his neck and went and asked daddy if it made his neck look fat. Silly boy). Also, it was fun to wear this thing. I highly recommend buying one to let your inner child come out. I think I will wear mine to vacuume.

Carrie   HW: 334/Preop Appt W: 328/SW: 313/CW: 2  
preop: -21lbs, month 1: -28lbs, month 2: -16lbs, month 3: -18lbs, month 4: -11lbs,
month 5: -11lbs, month 6: -7lbs, ...all the way down. NOTE: after slacking I got back on track in Nov (month 12) and have lost 16lbs so far!

jenngirl
on 9/10/12 11:31 am
VSG on 06/25/12
You look healthy and fabulous daahhhling!! Love the tutus!! What a precious little boyfriend in the red tutu you have there ma'am!! Too cute!! What a fun picture!

LaughingCow
on 9/10/12 11:36 am - VA
VSG on 02/01/12 with
Wow, you look awesome!
Amy
VSG on 2/1/12 with Dr. Halmi
TSinNC
on 9/10/12 11:39 am
VSG on 08/16/12
You look wonderful! Love the tutu!

fooh.pngTina

Follow my journey at www.TinaRebooted.com  Blog, Recipes, Product Reviews, and more!

Gityup7
on 9/10/12 8:50 pm - CA
looking goood!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 89 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 305 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 350 views