6 Months Post Op/97 Pounds Lost/Pics in Profile

AdeanaMarie
on 9/13/12 8:37 am - MI
VSG on 03/08/12
Okay, I just wrote out a very long post and I lost it when I tried to post pics.  Seriously!

Oh well, just wanted to let everyone know what an amazing journey this has been for me and as of my 6 months post op appointment yesterday, I have lost 97 pounds.  I am amazed.  I feel fabulous and I am loving life more and more each day.

God has sent so many blessing!  Life is just easier being lighter.  A burden has literally been lifted.  I cannot wait to see how I feel when I hit goal!

I cannot get pics to post, no matter what I try, but you can see them in my profile if you want to view them.

Thanks for all the encouragement!

Adeana

“Not many of us are living at our best.  We linger in the lowlands because we are afraid to climb the mountains.  The steepness and ruggedness dismay us, and so we stay in the misty valleys and do not learn the mystery of the hills.  We do not know what we lose in our self indulgence.  What glory awaits us if only we had the courage for the mountain climb.  What blessing we should find if only we would move to the uplands of God.?  JRM

FindingFit
on 9/13/12 12:54 pm - WA
 You look great!

AdeanaMarie
on 9/13/12 1:03 pm - MI
VSG on 03/08/12
Thanks!

“Not many of us are living at our best.  We linger in the lowlands because we are afraid to climb the mountains.  The steepness and ruggedness dismay us, and so we stay in the misty valleys and do not learn the mystery of the hills.  We do not know what we lose in our self indulgence.  What glory awaits us if only we had the courage for the mountain climb.  What blessing we should find if only we would move to the uplands of God.?  JRM

edelu
on 9/13/12 11:40 pm - los angeles, CA
Wow, what a huge change.  You're doing great.
JoyeuxNoel
on 9/14/12 3:59 am

Oh wow! Go you!!!

Looking young and purdy! I can tell a lot in the face!!! YAY!!!

You'll be at goal in time!!!

"I never look back darling, it distracts from the now."      
AdeanaMarie
on 9/14/12 7:00 am - MI
VSG on 03/08/12
thanks! JoyeuxNoel you have done fabulous, per your widgets! Keep up the great work!

PrettyEyes_41
on 9/14/12 7:52 am - MS
VSG on 06/12/12
I found a shortcut to post pics into a message. Upload your pictures into your profile. Open OH in two different windows. In one window start your message. In the other window open your pictures in your profile. Right click on the picture you want to post and click 'copy' then go to your message and where you want the picture click 'paste'.

P.S. you look fabulous!! Keep up the great job!

Gale     Age: 55, Height: 5' 5.5", HW: 236, SW: 210, 1st GW: 150.  Surgery BMI: 39.3  Extremely HBP, High Cholesterol & borderline diabetic.      

AdeanaMarie
on 9/14/12 7:58 am - MI
VSG on 03/08/12
Thanks!  I did try doing pics that way. Not sure why it does not work for me.  I have a Mac, but that should not be a problem. I will have to try again. Thanks! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 167 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 442 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 464 views