7 week check-in Post Op

tracey6692
on 9/21/12 7:14 am
VSG on 08/02/12
Just checking in.  I am 30 lbs down today.  I think my scale should be moving at a more rapid pace but I think I am one of those slow losers!  I know that even though it doesnt always show up on the scale my body definitely changing in inches.  Having the VSG was the best thing I have ever done for my self!!  I can remember dreaming thinking every year when I switch my clothes over for the different seasons is this going to be the year that these will all be to big for me next time this season rolls around.  And for the first time in 20 years I have donated my summer wardrobe to the goodwill!  Feels so good!  Thank you all for your support on OH!!

Still trying to up load a picture to my avatar.  Having a problem resizing for it to take.

Have a great weekend everyone!

e.m.johnson515
on 9/21/12 7:42 am - GA
VSG on 08/02/12
 I am 7 weeks post-op as well, we had surgery the same day! Fridays are my weigh-in days, today I have lost a total of 38 since the day of surgery and 54lbs since pre-op diet!! I am so happy! I love my sleeve as well, it was by far the best thing I have ever done, I would do it over a thousand times! Just as you, I am too having to donate my summer wardrobe, it's awesome, I can't wait to go shopping for a whole new summer wardrobe! Best of luck with you sleeve!!
Shagdoll
on 9/21/12 8:33 am
40 pounds in 7 weeks is freaking awesome!!! I wish!
Awesome NSV too!!!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

e.m.johnson515
on 9/21/12 6:19 pm - GA
VSG on 08/02/12
 thanks jenn! i LOVE my sleeve!
jlharrelson
on 9/22/12 5:43 pm
VSG on 07/30/12
Congratulations on the weight loss!  I had my VSG on 7/31/12 and I just had a check up this past Thursday.  I'm down 35 lbs from 6/27.  I'll admit I was quite disappointed at first.  I thought for sure I had lost at least 50 lbs.  For some reason or another I can't seem to allow myself to be happy for such a huge victory.  My doctor is very pleased with my progress.  He said that I'm on track to lose 100 lbs by my one year surgiversary.  I have to remind myself that I didn't gain this weight overnight and therefore I should not expect it to come off overnight either.
tracey6692
on 9/24/12 6:53 am
VSG on 08/02/12
Congratulations to you too!  I too have to remind my self it is going to take time! 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 126 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 362 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 407 views