7 1/2 months post op and this is the first time it's happened

goingforit1
on 9/20/12 5:17 pm
VSG on 02/04/12 with
I guess it had to happen sometime!  I am 7 1/2 months post op and have always been SO careful about undereating my sleeve.  I've never felt "stuffed" before or had any pain from overeating but tonight I had a small dish of whole wheat pasta with some tuna.  Apparently the pasta expanded in my stomach (I rarely eat pasta so I haven't experimented with how much is enough) or I added a little too much tuna or I  just have more restriction tonight but holy canoli!! OUCH!

NOW I know what ya'll are talking about with the slimies!  Took 15 minutes of being pretty uncomfortable but the worst has passed.  Next time I will allow only 4 little noodles and measure the tuna!

Lesson learned  (a little late in the game) but I guess that's a good thing that it hasn't happened until now. Ha ha!

HW: 248  CW: 151  GW: 145

louisamay
on 9/20/12 6:07 pm
VSG on 04/27/12
That's amazing, that you went so long without ever having this happen and then, pow!  Live and learn!

[I'm not gaining weight. I keep lowering my goal!] [I LOVE MY SLEEVE!]

acbbrown
on 9/20/12 7:11 pm - Granada Hills, CA
 7.5 months is a good track record!!!  It totally sucks - that feeling. Definitely makes you think twice before trying to eat too much :)

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

Shagdoll
on 9/20/12 7:28 pm
It hasn't happened to me ... Yet ... but there is a first time for everything! When it happens to me, I'll be like "friggin finally"!!! Lol

Jenn  

WWBD?  

wwjdmommy
on 9/20/12 8:13 pm - maud, TX
Just be thankful that you did get the mouth watering and then vomitting that can follow the "slimies"!!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 127 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 364 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 409 views