what you are doing awesome at and not so good at?

chitownhoyos
on 9/27/12 3:53 am - IL
So I was just thinking about that I really am doing awesome at keeping on track with my couch to 5K and I signed up for a 5K for October 13.

I was also thinking about how I really need to work on taking my vitamins more. I am really good about the B12 but not the other multi vitamin. I sure if I was really taking them all the time my weightloss would be way better.

morgans
on 9/27/12 4:06 am
VSG on 06/18/12
I've been doing very well at staying in motion - swimming, running, cleaning the house, etc. I have not been so good with  undereating my sleeve. I've improved this week for sure, but I need to keep cutting the portions down of everything I put on my plate. It's not like I'm eating anywhere near what I ate pre-surgery obviously, but I've had a few nights where I've needed to walk around a bit to get things comfortable.

Daisy_Rose
on 9/27/12 4:14 am
 Great topic... hope to see more responses:

Doing well: eating 900-1000 calories/day; walking; vitamin intake

Not so well:  getting in water, still crave ice cream... trying to eat Weigh****chers fudgcicles in small bites if I can't stand it!

ksommer08
on 9/27/12 4:15 am - OH
VSG on 06/25/12
I have to say I'm doing really well at making a plan and keeping the bad stuff out of the house. I'm not doing so well at not stress eating. The good news is I have managed to keep junk out of my life enough that even my stress eating tends to be on foods that are smarter choices.

akr9911
on 9/27/12 4:22 am
VSG on 06/20/13
I'm awesome at cheering other people on and helping them keep perspective on their situations. I'm terrible at doing it for myself.

HW 259 SW 251 CW 217 M1-20.5 M2 -7.5 M3 -4 M4 -2

sleevegirl
on 9/27/12 4:39 am - Austin, TX
The good: I'm getting back into exercise after that emergency neck fusion surgery in April. Recovery was horrible and I would do a little, have a setback and start over. I'm finally fully healed, or so they say... LOL. I did just enough to keep up though so I haven't lost too much ground

The bad: I can't decide if I'm coming up with an excuse or if I really do need an extra recovery day. My thighs are really weak after my workout on Tuesday. Ah, the head issues.

Candy from Austin, TX  |   Website  |  MyFitnessPal  |  My OH Blog

5'6" / HW 375 / SW 355 / CW 150 / Maintaining 155-159 - Goal Reached! 225 Pounds Lost

Feystorm
on 9/27/12 4:50 am - CA
VSG on 03/14/12
 I am awesome at keeping within my food intake goals.  

I suck at getting my limited amount of exercise in.  This is due to lack of time and time management (even tho I plan plan plan most of my life).

Have you tried a medicine reminder app on your phone??  Or getting one of those AM/PM multi-day vitamin/medicine holders??

HW:242 Start of Preop Diet:  217  SW:200 CW:116.8 GW: 115;  SOCAL MEETUPS GROUP!:  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/socalhallo2012/    

TSinNC
on 9/27/12 4:55 am
VSG on 08/16/12
The good: I'm doing well with the C25K program (I'm on week three) and even though it feels like I'm going to die while I'm running I always finish the workout and feel great afterwards. I'm also keeping my a** moving a lot with other activities, too, like swimming, walking, and chasing my toddler. Food tracking is going great, too, and I hit my protein goals daily while staying under my calorie and carb limits.

The bad: drinking water! I'm drinking all day and still only hitting 8ish cups. I'll get there, though, eventually!

fooh.pngTina

Follow my journey at www.TinaRebooted.com  Blog, Recipes, Product Reviews, and more!

chitownhoyos
on 9/27/12 5:18 am - IL
I am week 7 of c25K so i am running for 25 mins straight. let me tell you when you finish week 4 and look at what week 5 has in store for you, you will be like maybe I should repeat week 4 but just move a head to week 5 and you will do fine. I was going to repeat week 4 and someone told me just go for week 5 and if you cant do it then repeat but you will never know what you can do until you try it.
TSinNC
on 9/27/12 5:27 am
VSG on 08/16/12
 Thanks for the tip! 25 minutes at a time! That doesn't seem like something I'll ever be able to do, but I believe the program works so we'll see!

fooh.pngTina

Follow my journey at www.TinaRebooted.com  Blog, Recipes, Product Reviews, and more!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 137 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 396 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 425 views