Blessings! 103 pounds gone, Praise the Lord!

AdeanaMarie
on 10/5/12 3:04 am, edited 10/5/12 3:05 am - MI
VSG on 03/08/12
Just wanted to share. Weighed in today and 103 pounds are gone, gone, gone.

Such a blessed journey for me and my heart is deeply grateful for that. So looking forward to hitting my next goal and to be at my final goal by the end of next summer or sooner.

Blessings

Crossing Legs
Shaving easier
Jumping off couch instead of prying myself off
Walking my dog
Taking baths
Giving myself a peticure
Going for a walk with friends and being able to talk with them too
Less money on food
Smaller, more stylish clothes
Breathing easier
Off some meds
Lowered some other meds
Wanting to wear jewelry again
Hats looking better on me
Wearing shoes that tie and with buckles and being able to put them on easily
Not being afraid of breaking furniture or that I am the biggest in the room
Not worrying if a seat belt will fit
So many more blessings.

Thanks for all the OH encouragement!

“Not many of us are living at our best.  We linger in the lowlands because we are afraid to climb the mountains.  The steepness and ruggedness dismay us, and so we stay in the misty valleys and do not learn the mystery of the hills.  We do not know what we lose in our self indulgence.  What glory awaits us if only we had the courage for the mountain climb.  What blessing we should find if only we would move to the uplands of God.?  JRM

Shagdoll
on 10/5/12 3:15 am
Gurl, I can relate to these Blessings of yours too!!!!

Crossing Legs
Shaving easier
Jumping off couch instead of prying myself off
Taking baths
Giving myself a peticure
Less money on food
Smaller, more stylish clothes
Hats looking better on me
Wearing shoes that tie and with buckles and being able to put them on easily

Love love LOVE it all!!!! Congrats on all your success gurl, you are rockin' it!!!!!!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

AdeanaMarie
on 10/5/12 3:47 am - MI
VSG on 03/08/12
Thank you!  So glad you are enjoying the journey too!

“Not many of us are living at our best.  We linger in the lowlands because we are afraid to climb the mountains.  The steepness and ruggedness dismay us, and so we stay in the misty valleys and do not learn the mystery of the hills.  We do not know what we lose in our self indulgence.  What glory awaits us if only we had the courage for the mountain climb.  What blessing we should find if only we would move to the uplands of God.?  JRM

katwoman1214
on 10/5/12 3:32 am - GA
Congratulations!!!

AdeanaMarie
on 10/5/12 3:47 am - MI
VSG on 03/08/12
 thanks!

AzureAurora
on 10/5/12 3:34 am - Edmonton, Canada
VSG on 02/06/12
Amen! to that
Congrats 

Highest 310 Start W 299 Surgery W 279 Current Weight 166.5 lbs      

AdeanaMarie
on 10/5/12 3:48 am - MI
VSG on 03/08/12
 You said it!  AMEN!  God let it be!

edelu
on 10/5/12 3:48 am - los angeles, CA

That's an amazing accomplishment.  Hats.  I've lost hat sizes, i could never go in and buy off the shelf then i noticed that my sunhat (LA had been 107 last week) was kinda loose and i walked in and bought 2 straw hats off the shelf.  Didn't even think that was possible.

By the way where is your quote from?

AdeanaMarie
on 10/5/12 4:02 am - MI
VSG on 03/08/12
 I know right, hats, they are fun and even more fun when they fit right.

I do not know where my quote is from.  The only reference is that it was from the intials JRM.  I wish I knew the full name of who wrote it and if they wrote anything else.  Maybe I will do a google search for it.

edelu
on 10/5/12 5:10 am - los angeles, CA
please let me know what you find.

Rings i was expecting but the circumference of my head?  That was a shocker.  Happy though.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 168 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 444 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 464 views