Pics or It Didn't Happen! A Look at the Atl Conference :)

moonglo82
on 10/9/12 4:13 am, edited 10/9/12 4:15 am
VSG on 03/29/12
I'm going to be honest and say that much of the conference itself was really not photo worthy.  Unfortunately, I wasn't there on Friday to take pics of Courtney (Tripmom) taking her place on the speaker's panel, but I'm sure that would have made for some cool shots! :)

I think those of us who were there can agree that the fashion show and the after party were, by far, the best part of Saturday.  Thus, that's where the pics ended up being focused... plus having my husband there as our photographer for the evening helped! :)

I just want to say that I am so lucky to have such amazing friends here in Atlanta, and now I feel even more fortunate to be able to add people from other parts of the country to that very special list.  I can't wait to have an excuse to fly out and see Alison or Courtney... we had that much fun!  These ladies are just as much fun to be around in real life as they are to talk to here... very genuine, awesome people, and they both look great too!

And now, for some pics:

Me with two of my local gals... I think we were the only three out of our whole group to actually put our masks on the whole night!  Alison had a mask, but I never saw her wear it lol.

The two Courtneys!  Talk about double trouble!

Alison!!!

My beautiful sleeve sister... we were one day apart, but same surgeon and we live a town apart from each other... about as close as it gets to being twins, in my book :)

Courtney rockin' that runway!

My favorite pic of the group of us!  This is now my cover pic on facebook :)

Kisses from the Atl! :)

Kristen and Ro!  Wouldn't be the same group without them :)

Me with my wonderful husband :)  So glad he got to come out and join us that night!

The local gals!  We realized we were each 2 inches apart in height from each other, so we decided we needed a "cell tower" picture from shortest to tallest lol!  We're wearing shoes in this pic, so the effect isn't quite perfect, but you get the idea.

Sorry that the pics seem a little "me" heavy... by the time we all weeded out the ones we didn't want to post here and set some general guidelines for the rest, these were the best ones.  I guess the fact that my husband was the one taking the pictures meant I ended up being in more of them too... lol! 

Can't wait to see all of these wonderful people again!  It really was spactacular!

Highest weight: 277 Starting Weight: 250  Surgery Weight: 241  Current Weight: 130

Goal Reached in 10.5 months :)

Shagdoll
on 10/9/12 4:23 am
O.M.G. is all I gotta say!!!
Geezuz, that is the most beautiful set of sexy skinny women I have ever seen!!!
You are all gorgeous!!!!  DAMN!!!!!
Glad I wasn't there to mess up the pic.  I could have been the photographer though, LOL!!
I'm just playing, 'cause I'm just jealous I missed out on all the girl fun!!!
Love you all..

Jenn  

WWBD?  

moonglo82
on 10/9/12 4:29 am
VSG on 03/29/12

Jenn, you are crazy is all I have to say!  Your presence in those pics would have made them even better than they already were! :)  It makes me sick that you couldn't make it though... all the more reason we need to plan another meetup soon, so we can get some pics with your sexy self! :)  Love ya!

Highest weight: 277 Starting Weight: 250  Surgery Weight: 241  Current Weight: 130

TSinNC
on 10/9/12 4:47 am
VSG on 08/16/12
 Oh my lerd, that's a lot of hotness for one conference! Seriously, you ladies look fabulous!

fooh.pngTina

Follow my journey at www.TinaRebooted.com  Blog, Recipes, Product Reviews, and more!

moonglo82
on 10/9/12 4:55 am
VSG on 03/29/12
Lol Tina!  You crack me up girl :)  Wish you could have been there!

TSinNC
on 10/9/12 5:03 am
VSG on 08/16/12
 Me too! I wish I had planned better and gone. I'm in Raleigh, so it's only about a five hour drive. WTF was I thinking not going?!?

fooh.pngTina

Follow my journey at www.TinaRebooted.com  Blog, Recipes, Product Reviews, and more!

moonglo82
on 10/9/12 5:05 am
VSG on 03/29/12
Girl... you're only five hours away, and did not come out??? WTF indeed?!? 

Maybe you can join us the next time we plan a get together!

TSinNC
on 10/9/12 5:11 am
VSG on 08/16/12
 I know! I clearly did NOT understand the level of awesomeness there! 
jenngirl
on 10/9/12 6:25 am
VSG on 06/25/12
Everyone looks so fabulous! Tina, swing through and pick me up, we will ride together next conference. 

acbbrown
on 10/9/12 4:52 am - Granada Hills, CA
 Love these pics. I know we have more pics of the actual fashion show because David's friend was taking pics/videos so hopefully I'll get those from him soon. 

My one piano pic I took was a hot mess but I took a couple photo booth sets - maybe ill try and scan those today :)

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 127 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 365 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 410 views