Two goals in two weeks....

soon2b20
on 10/14/12 2:05 am - NJ
My first goal was to be overweight.   Not super morbidly obese where I started or morbidly obese or even obese... just wanted to be overweight and I am.    Next I wanted to get to onederland.   There has not be a "one" in front of my weight for close to 30 years.    Now I hope and pray for the next 30 there is always a "one" in front of my weight.   This is such an amazing journey.  I technically started losing weight June 30th so it has been about 15 months.   If anyone would have told me in 15 months I was going to lose 192 pounds I would have told them they were insane.  My next goal is now only 8 pounds away.   After that who knows.... 

I have had so many stalls along the way but it is important to look at them as small bumps in the road to your success and not give up.  Personally I would change things up a bit an just keep using the tool my doctor gave me and in time (sometimes weeks and weeks ) the scale would start moving again.  Yes this is work but worth every pound.

I am grateful for all the vets who continue to inspire and post and guide us along the way.    I hope they know how important their words of wisdom are !

BezoarGirl
on 10/14/12 2:56 am - WA
Congrats on such an awesome job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

RNY 8/29/12       5' 9" tall

Mom_2_4
on 10/14/12 5:33 am
VSG on 05/22/13
Congratulations!!  You're an inspiration!  Way to go....
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 131 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 389 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 421 views