Here We Gooo!!!

Newtowngirl66
on 10/22/12 2:24 am - Newtown, PA
VSG on 01/23/13
Hi Everyone...
This is my 1st time writing a blog and I am glad that this is the forum I chose to begin it..
My journey is at the beginning and after last week of meeting with my surgeon I am totally psyched to get the ball rolling!!
I have all my appt made for this week as far as the list of requiremnts for medical clearances etc.
So far things are going smoothly and I pray they continue this way!!

Kris

nieba
on 10/22/12 3:04 am - Rialto, CA
VSG on 09/04/12 with
Welcome! Good luck on your journey and keep us all updated on how you do.

Jennifer B.
(Can't wait to meet the new me!)

HW: 288  SW: 270.2   CW: 199.8  GW: 170-180   Hgt: 5'10" 

Newtowngirl66
on 10/22/12 7:15 am - Newtown, PA
VSG on 01/23/13

Thanks Jennifer!! 

Kris

nanarama
on 10/22/12 3:06 am - PA
VSG on 07/09/12
Hi Kris -- Your screen name caught my eye.  I am just out the turnpike from you in Exton.  Also, I was part of the same medical team as you.  Dr. Williams was my surgeon.  He's the head of the department.  Other than having to go into Philly for some of the appts., I've been thrilled with the group.  And every time I see him in Valley Forge, I remind him how much I hate to go to Philly.  haha  He just agrees with me since he lives in Wayne. 

This is a terrific site to learn, learn, learn.  I read posts for many weeks before I ever posted anything myself.  Just about any question you have is already answered here.  Such great information and support from here.

I have modeled my own personal food plan off info I have received on this board and I have gotten many great, great ideas for recipes and food ideas from here as well.

Good luck as you start your journey.

Nancy

Feb 2012:  270
                   Day of surgery:  250.5

Newtowngirl66
on 10/22/12 7:13 am - Newtown, PA
VSG on 01/23/13
Thanks Nancy!
I apreciate the encouragement and info.. 
I would love to  keep in touch and watch your progress as well !! 

Kris

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 77 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 286 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 337 views