aching pain on my left side???

kristen D.
on 10/24/12 10:28 pm - Middletown, NY
VSG on 09/25/12
This might not be VSG related at all, I do have a long history of PCOS, so my TOM's are far and few between so it might just be cramps?? I'm having this achy pain on my left side that goes straight through to my back... any ideas?? I'm a month out of surgery and the pains are no where near my incisions. just wanted to throw this out there, thanks.

kristen D.
on 10/24/12 10:28 pm - Middletown, NY
VSG on 09/25/12
oh yea, no fever, or chills or vomitting.

slimpickins5280
on 10/25/12 12:07 am - CO
Definitely worth a call to the doctor.

VSG 10/18/11      If you don't like the road you're walking, start paving another one.-Dolly Parton

laurahuff65
on 10/25/12 3:43 am
 Prior to surgery I had pain on left side, radiated around to my back. Went to doctors and they ran tests and everything was fine? After surgery I read my post op report and it said that a teeny weeny spot on my spleen was leaking and they repaired it. I havent had ANY pain on my left side since........not sure if related but seems to be though. Good luck

dianne220
on 10/25/12 4:57 am - TX
VSG on 10/02/12
I have had a pain in my left side for 2 weeks and finally told my surgeon. He ordered a kidney and UTI test and it turns out I have a UTI. I am on an antibiotic for 7 days and have to increase my fluids. Good luck and hope you feel better.
Zaytune
on 10/25/12 5:07 am
left side pain turned into a freakin ' nightmare,for me, this part Sunday!!!!
I posted (earlier)today about it. Like the others said let you Doc know! good luck I sure hope its nothing major!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 162 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 435 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 456 views