NSV Nine Months Out with Pics

Tirza T.
on 10/27/12 10:36 am
VSG on 01/17/12

I bought an outfit earlier in the week for work as an incentive to get off more pounds. I didn't try the clothes on, but the shirt was a medium and the pants are a ten. I figured if I continued to follow my plan I could fit in this outfit mid to late November. So this morning I get up and noticed my hubby had done some cleaning and some laundry. I could not find any of my work clothes and I had to work today. So I tried that outfit on. IT FIT! I know there is glamor sizing and that I have size 12's that are  snug and large shirts that are snug and 14's that fit perfect on the waist (saggy in the butt and sometimes legs). But....I was super excited. I wore the outfit to work and then I went to my grandmother's who needed me to change and clean her bandages and wound from her skin cancer removal surgery.  Anyway the pics are at a weird angle because my 7 year old daughter took them. But, I wanted to post the outfit here I am tired and have no makeup or supression garments after a long day but here goes....

Treated myself at the nail salon and got a Halloween Motif going on because I was so excited. This is my beauty queen who took my pictures.

I posted this pic because do you see how cut her arms are? WTF....My goal is to have toned arms like my baby girl LOL!

Stay Happy and Healthy everyone!

Female, Height 5'6"
HW&Surgeon Consult Weight: 330 lbs. SW: 294 CW:
Shagdoll
on 10/27/12 10:53 am
You look fantastic!!! Your pics are very inspiring!!! I cannt wait until my hair grows out like yours! & blue looks awesome on you!!
You & your daughter are beautiful!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

Tirza T.
on 10/27/12 10:57 am
VSG on 01/17/12

Thanks!

frisco
on 10/27/12 11:00 am

Looking Great !!!!

and your daughter bent the needle on the cuteness meter !!!

frisco

SW 338lbs. GW 175lbs. Goal in 11 months. CW 148lbs. WL 190lbs.

" To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art "

VSG Maintenance Group Forum

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

CAFE FRISCO at LapSF.com

Dr. Paul Cirangle

Tirza T.
on 10/27/12 11:01 am
VSG on 01/17/12

awww thanks!

Pobearsam7
on 10/27/12 11:04 am

Hey girl u look great!!! Did u finish the powder gnc shakes I gave u???

Kelly                

Tirza T.
on 10/27/12 11:11 am
VSG on 01/17/12

I finished most of them Kelly. I am so appreciative of you for that! :) However, I went through a bad month last month (through no fault but my own)  and I didn't use them as much. Now I am back to using them. I put the vanilla in my cold coffee and I love it.

ParisGirl
on 10/27/12 12:31 pm
VSG on 04/25/13

There are two beauty queens in the house!  kiss

ordinarybeauty
on 10/27/12 12:51 pm
VSG on 09/27/12

Two of the most adorable, beautiful gals............

TSinNC
on 10/28/12 12:06 am
VSG on 08/16/12

Gorgeous!

fooh.pngTina

Follow my journey at www.TinaRebooted.com  Blog, Recipes, Product Reviews, and more!

Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 47 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 47 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 206 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 290 views