NSV that left me speechless

olderbutwiser
on 10/29/12 9:19 pm

On Sunday I took the dog to the vet because she was sick.  The people at the vets office (not my usual one since it was Sunday!!) were very nice.  Someone had bought some cookies and they were offering them to people.  I said no thanks and we moved on. Well, after the dog was seen and I was paying the bill, the same woman said are you sure you don't want one of these yummy bakery cookies.  I said no thanks and smiled.  She says to me, so you don't eat cookies??  I say something silly like -- oh I do, I just don't want one.  To which she says......................are you ready????  She says -- yeah, that's why you look like you do and I look like this!!!  I think I stood there with my mouth open...not sure!!  She didn't seem fat to me --- but then I still see myself as a 328 pound person.  After I digested what she had said, I was kinda lost for words for a long time!!!  Everyone stay safe in the storm!!

(deactivated member)
on 10/29/12 10:47 pm - Musquash, NB, Canada
VSG on 10/02/12

I long to hear someone say that to me... you must have been walking on air all day due to that comment. That is so awesome!!!

Danielle

TSinNC
on 10/29/12 10:57 pm
VSG on 08/16/12

That had to feel great!

fooh.pngTina

Follow my journey at www.TinaRebooted.com  Blog, Recipes, Product Reviews, and more!

Dawnie 88
on 10/29/12 11:20 pm

what a great comment!! I bet you felt awesome!

justjodi916
on 10/30/12 12:14 am - CA

Best feeling ever!!!  So happy for you! 

Marena G.
on 10/30/12 1:25 am - LA
VSG on 07/16/12

That gave me goose bumps,  I look forward to hearing that one day!!!! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 77 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 285 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 336 views