So Happy

tracey6692
on 11/13/12 3:12 am
VSG on 08/02/12

Hey All

I missed being on this site.  So glad to be back in my routine.  My mother n law passed away and we went to Canada to bury her in Cape Breton Nova Scotia.  I am happy to report that I lost 4 lbs in the last 7 days and was able to stick to my regime.  St. Peters is a very small place and found a gym there that sold Quest protein bars. the down side was they were almost $6 a piece.  Very expensive in Canada.  Also flying was much easier because I could fit in the seats with room to spare!  I feel great.  And would not change a thing on my WLS procedure choice.  I would do it again!  I wish I could have done it years ago.  But maybe I was not mentally ready then. 

mimij
on 11/13/12 3:17 am - McDonough, GA
VSG on 10/03/12

So sorry for your loss. Glad you are doing so well on all counts. Good for you. Losing weight during a stressful time and when off your routine-Bravo!

MIMI  Highest weight 215  SW 203  GW 125   M1 -22  M2 -12  M3 -11  M4 -7  M5 -10  M6 -5  M7 -6  M8 -5  M9 -4  M10 -3  In maintenance since June 2013  HT- 5'2"  

acbbrown
on 11/13/12 3:18 am - Granada Hills, CA

I absolutely believe that a huge piece of the puzzle to being successful is being mentally ready - WLS is a huge commitment. Your success during a very trying time speaks a lot about your commitment - good for you. Sometimes in a pinch, I'd rather pay more for a better option than to eat junk just to save a few dollars - especially for a quest bar MMMMM. 

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

Shagdoll
on 11/13/12 3:22 am

So sorry to hear about the loss of your mother in law.  I'm sending positive thoughts your way to you and your family.

I'm happy to hear you able to stay focused during a difficult time.  You are doing awesome.  Take care!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 127 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 363 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 407 views