VSG revision scheduled 12/4 - Anyone else?

120wannabe
on 11/24/12 4:51 am - Fort Worth, TX
VSG on 12/04/12

I have been on liquid diet for several months before I even considered revision surgery. Just realized that it will probably be a couple more months. Eek! Of course, up till now its been 4 protein drinks and one meal consisting of grilled salmon, cardboard chips for snack and 4 bits of semi sweet chocolate for dessert.

If you want support or be a part of my support team, please check out my blog and add me to your friend list.

p.s. I know that I have 2 weight trackers. For some reason, the one from my first surgery will not go away.

justme88
on 11/24/12 8:14 am

Best wishes on your revision!

Kelli

ColumbineCris
on 11/24/12 8:17 am - Grand Junction, CO
VSG on 12/03/12 with

Hi, I'm having a VSG on Dec. 3rd. Not a revision through... Good luck to you! 

What a tough diet to be on for months!  Is your actual pre-op any different? 

Mine is 4 protein shakes, broth, V8, sugar-free, non-carbonated, caffeine drinks and sugar-free popsicles and jello. For 2 weeks. 

Terrimarv
on 11/24/12 8:27 am - IL
VSG on 12/04/12
I'm having a revision on December 4, too--go, us! Very best of luck to you, and be sure to keep us posted!
pineview01
on 11/24/12 9:13 am - Davison, MI

Still waiting for a revision date from my surgery center.  I have insurance approval how would have thought the center would be the road block.

Good luck with your revision!  What are you revising from?

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 127 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 363 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 407 views