Serious Tummy Ache & other odd symptoms....Help!!

caligirl2829
on 11/29/12 6:05 pm - Aurora, CO
VSG on 10/16/12

I was just awoken at 3am with a terrible stomache ache that led to immediate dry heaves and nasty diarhea almost at the same time- also have chills with No fever and started sneezing profusely???  The last time I ate or drank anything was about 6pm : 1 0z chicken breast with a tiny salad- I'm used ok with the chicken but the lettuce is new...it went down fine could I get sick 6 hrs later from something I ate??? I'm feeling a slight bit better but tummy is still kinda upset. I'm worried because it feels like a virus that came out of nowhere!! But my temp is completely normal. Any thoughts....

Ps. Also had water just before bed about 9:45p

God bless!    

Deb 

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

MuttLover
on 11/29/12 9:41 pm
VSG on 11/14/12

I suggest calling your doc.  It could be bug going around, but best to talk to the doc!

vabella
on 11/29/12 9:58 pm - TX

my nutrianalist said to wait untile 3 months out befor trying raw veggies.  When it comes to lettuce she said to start with soft like spinnage and the leafer lettuce not iceburge.  Just wanted to let you know you tummy might not be able to digest regular lettuce for a while.  hope this helps you some.

jen

caligirl2829
on 11/30/12 8:28 am - Aurora, CO
VSG on 10/16/12

Thank you both. My nut said wasn't the lettuce because I didn't start getting sic****il about 6 hours after eating it. I spoke to my surgeon who confirmed that there is a terrible G.I. bug going around and from my symptoms, he's pretty confident that's what is wrong. No meds UGH- he said the bug needs to work itself out that I have to just hang in there and push fluids down. I'm still feeling crappy and haven't had much today beside water and a little 7-up (it's only temporary). I just wanted to let everyone know in case they were feeling this kinda sick this early out.  

God bless!    

Deb 

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 92 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 314 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 362 views