WARNING!

Joelle W.
on 12/12/12 5:50 am - Canada

Hi everyone, I just wanted to post a gentle reminder on the importance of drinking enough water. For the last couple of days I have been feeling pretty crappy. Lightheaded, weak, and sick to my stomach. I knew something was wrong so I went to emerg and the immediately put me on fluids saying I was extremely dehydrated. After 8 tries and calling and er nurse they were finally able to get and Iv in. Today I have bruises up and down my arms and on the tops of my feet but I feel much better. Learn from my mistake, drink water!!

rissa1224
on 12/12/12 8:18 am - NJ
VSG on 12/05/12

AH! SO sorry! I was in the ER monday, I was out of breath sunday night and monday in the shower it just got horrible, I was so out of breath I was freaking out. I went to the ER after calling my surgeon, and they did a chest x ray, ct scan, blood work yadda yadda. they said my breathing thing was most likley anxiety just came up and hit me at once, but it turns out I was also dehydrated. I am 7 days post op. I STILL get dehydrated at night, which SUCKS. I have to now set an alarm to wake up to drink because if i dont, i wake up and feel dizzy, light headed and feel like total **** After I drink 8-10oz i feel fine. Sucks you have huge bruises too, how annoying. 

LindaDarnell B.
on 12/12/12 12:40 pm
VSG on 08/07/12

I hope you feel better soon! So sorry about this setback, but it's only mirno and you'll be back int the swing real soon..

~Regena from SC: /Surgery Weight 317/Highest Weight 321

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 131 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 389 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 421 views