cant stop!!!

clawless89
on 12/21/12 3:58 pm
VSG on 11/20/12
Been crying for like three hours over nothing and everything. Dont know what is wrong!

(deactivated member)
on 12/21/12 4:06 pm

Most likely hormone overload. Very common during the early stages of rapid weight loss. Stupid me cried over TV commercials during the first 3 weeks post op. IT should pass, but in the meantime, enjoy your good cry!

SuzyNZ
on 12/22/12 12:04 am
VSG on 09/17/12
It's hormones honey! I cried this morning too!!...lol

As fat breaks down, lots of extra hormones are released into our bodies and sometimes they get the better of us and its boo hoo 2012.

Just enjoy having a good cry because you know you are getting thinner!

Suzy wink (Age: 41, Height: 6'1,  SW: 169.4kg/372lb.  CW: 80.5kg/177lb.  Total lost: 88.9kg/195lbs)

Fallenangel2904
on 12/21/12 4:12 pm - NY
VSG on 11/14/12
The first two weeks I was an emotional basket case lol. Very normal

Robin- Post Op- Surgery November 14th 2012
HW:379 SW:359 CW:272 GW:199

Julia HasHerLifeNow
on 12/21/12 4:31 pm
VSG on 10/09/12
I must have no hormones or weird ones... Since surgery its like I am on happy pills every day!

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com 5ft0; highest weight 222; surgery weight 208; current weight 120

Michael L.
on 12/21/12 5:50 pm - Fall River, MA
I have been a sad moody mess. Trying a counselor. Thats not working too well. Goof luck, I hope it gets better for you

hw 500  sw 462  cw 383     

bigred_z
on 12/21/12 6:10 pm - Independence, KY
VSG on 11/16/12

Not to discount an emotional outburst...  But one thing that cures all...Take a minute to reconcile.  Seriously.  Take stock,  Thats all.  Count what you have.  NOT what you lack.  Be thankful for what you have...DO NOT think of what you do not have. 

I have my own brain, my own thoughts.  What do your thoughts mean??  Well...they are the most important things you own.  You can wake up every morning thinking of what you lack.  Or what you have.  It is YOUR choice.  Some people may wake up chosing to think of what they lack.  I Choose to think of what I have!! 

Lori RN, MS     Band 2/9/07 265lbs    Removed 4/13/12@ 185lbs (slip&erosion) Sleeve 11/16/12@ 225lbs  If I could get as excited about exercise as I am about a Big Mac...Now in ONEderland!!  197.4

AnnieinIA
on 12/21/12 6:40 pm
I wasn't sure if I would weigh in because its difficult to put what I want to say into words. Since surgery (9/11) I have had this very low level feeling of funk. I don't call it depression because that's not it. It's more like lack of hope or (slight) despair and it just sits there underneath my very positive feelings and good mood.

Over my life I have not struggled with depression and I have a very positive outlook toward life. Oddly, my PCP said my blood tests show an excess of serotonin, which is hard to figure out.

Whatever the cause, it isn't something for therapy (I have had my share) or changing my attitude. It's something going on in my body.

Now I am not trying to make this all about me. ;0) I just want to point out that sometimes we need to work with our doctors to figure out what is going on.
Metime12.
on 12/21/12 8:14 pm

Julie, give me some of those happy pills cos I am weepy most of the time:(

These are the first days of the rest of my life. I feel like i have gone through a rebirth, with a second chance for a new life to live and a new me to treasure! I will remain on the losers bench for the rest of my  healthier life!         
Metime12.
on 12/21/12 8:15 pm

Oops I meant "Julia ", wonderful happy Julia!

These are the first days of the rest of my life. I feel like i have gone through a rebirth, with a second chance for a new life to live and a new me to treasure! I will remain on the losers bench for the rest of my  healthier life!         
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 164 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 440 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 461 views