Looking to start a..

Jodysdreams
on 12/27/12 7:53 am

Do any of you do better when you have to be accountable to someone? Do you have better success when you have a friend to compare notes, challenge you to stick with it etc??

Well, I am looking for someone who wants to buddy up with me. I need gentle competition for the long haul! 

I would like to encourage someone and also, be encouraged! I will be your cheerleader if you'll  be mine! Preferably someone in the same beginning stage as me, only bcuz we will be going through the same stages at the same time..I am in my third week post op..

So! Anybody need me like I need you?? Lol!! broken heart

Just think, every day we can compare notes, weigh in weekly, share successes, encourage each other and everything else we need to stay on track and get healthy for life! 

So? Who is destined to be my buddy? It don't need to be just one, lets start a December club!

Let's start the new year off with a bang! And we're off to a new life, a new smaller self and a happier life!! 

Whos in with me? 

pineview01
on 12/27/12 8:06 am - Davison, MI

Have you looked on the December surgery boards for someone?  I haven't had surgery yet.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

chubby_cinderella
on 12/27/12 8:09 am
VSG on 01/28/13
I still have 4 weeks before my sleeve otherwise i would love to! Good luck!
Healthy4Life2012
on 12/27/12 9:16 am
Hi! I had my surgery the day after you! So far I'm down 14.7 from day of surgery. Doing pretty good. Getting about 60 grand of protein in a day. About 50 to 55 oz of fluid. Still dealing with some pressure and twinges in my stomach . How about you? I would live to compare notes with you, and be your wls pal!
Jodysdreams
on 12/27/12 12:16 pm

Hi!! I just friend requested you..we are super close together on our dates! You are doing so good!!! OMGosh! I only lost nine since surgery..26 total from my very first visit months ago,,so overall, happy so far! 

Im leaving for San Diego tomorrow for a few days but taking my iPad with..so I'll check in with you starting tomorrow..Im so happy to have a new WLS Penpal! This is really gonna be nice! We can do this!, together it will be easier!!

looking forward to finding out all about your journey, where you came from and where you are heading! We'll have to see if our goals are similar..not that it matters..we both know we want to SHRINK right?? frown

ttyl..

Jody..Arizona

Jody

Healthy4Life2012
on 12/27/12 9:16 am
*love not live
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 123 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 355 views